Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celine Dion Does it Again

This is what they consider on trend and fashion. They have to reinvent the wheel, or they would not make money. Celine Dion is a celebrity, so she gets a pass when she wears this kind of stuff. What gets me is when the masses jump on board, and think they look good! 

Trusted Contributor

CelineDion :  no taste, no class, no sense

Honored Contributor

just not a good look for her from head to toe......not one thing works in that entire outfit.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, on a positive note, she has found the perfect feather tube top (with matching feather mules) to complement the wonky jeans.  Top and bottom are equally ridiculous.  Mission accomplished.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Love me some Celion Dion Woman Very Happy

@Bird mama I love her.  I think she's doing this just to prove a point. She can do what she wants when she wants to.  Why should anyone care?

Good for her!! She has provided endless hours of just beautiful music.  I hope she laughs and enjoys every second ! 

Honored Contributor

Well, that's ridiculous.  

Is she dressing like this just for a photo op or is she walking around the house in these get ups? 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama I love her.  I think she's doing this just to prove a point. She can do what she wants when she wants to.  Why should anyone care?

Good for her!! She has provided endless hours of just beautiful music.  I hope she laughs and enjoys every second ! 

I think doing what one wants to prove a point is responsible for a lot of the trouble in the world now.  What is the point?  To be a jerk?  You should care what other people think of you.  You should be considerate of others.  You should have respect for yourself and for the people around you--whether you like them or like yourself or not.

Esteemed Contributor

She needs some love and attention.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw a magazine photo of Kim K at the salon today. Very strange outfit. Maybe rich and famous people dress to please and entertain the public, whereas we dress for ourselves within our budgets. No doubt, famous folks crave attention in ways most people do not. They may even get bored with fashion. I think body image is a problem for both Kim K and CD. They live in a different world than we do.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@Jtdmum wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

I think doing what one wants to prove a point is responsible for a lot of the trouble in the world now.  What is the point?  To be a jerk?  You should care what other people think of you.  You should be considerate of others.  You should have respect for yourself and for the people around you--whether you like them or like yourself or not.

I couldn't agree less. 

Also, what, exactly, is she doing that makes her a jerk?

ETA

She's been Celebrity patron of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation since 1993.

Here's a list of other charities and foundations she's supported:
Aid Still Required
American Heart Association
Angels' Place
Artists Against Racism
Autism Speaks
Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes
Cancer Research Institute
Charity Projects Entertainment Fund
Cystic Fibrosis Canada
David Foster Foundation
EB Medical Research Foundation