Esteemed Contributor

@equss, I am a 4 or 6 in Lulu, and an XS in CeeBee. I like Lulu's fabrics a little better, but not their prices. I've been very happy with the CB items I've ordered.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@equss, I am a 4 or 6 in Lulu, and an XS in CeeBee. I like Lulu's fabrics a little better, but not their prices. I've been very happy with the CB items I've ordered.

Thanks so much Maggiemack!!  I've been hitting the 'we made too much section" on the Lulu web site way too often lately.  Sounds like Ceebee will be a nice additional option.  The only reason I buy so much LuLu is because the fabrics are the best avaialble in my opinion....for me it's more about the performance fabric  than the lable/design.  Don't know what took me so long to realize I should have been buying high end performance gear all along.  As I side note, I recently ordered a piece of Ivy Park from Nordstrom and was greatly unimpressed.  There is such a huge difference in workout wear.  Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

Thanks so much Maggiemack!!  I've been hitting the 'we made too much section" on the Lulu web site way too often lately.  Sounds like Ceebee will be a nice additional option.  The only reason I buy so much LuLu is because the fabrics are the best avaialble in my opinion....for me it's more about the performance fabric  than the lable/design.  Don't know what took me so long to realize I should have been buying high end performance gear all along.  As I side note, I recently ordered a piece of Ivy Park from Nordstrom and was greatly unimpressed.  There is such a huge difference in workout wear.  Thanks again!!

I, too, shop the LLLemon site often.  I have found a lot of WMTM there too.  I prefer LLLemon to most other brands due to the quality.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue- why do people automatically assume that if they pay a reasonable amount for their clothing it is throw away junk? I have t shirts that I only paid  $12 for that I've had for years and they are still very nice.  I don't baby my clothes - I machine wash and dry everything. I do not find that overpaying gets me better quality. What could be better quality than a shirt that has lasted 4 to 5 years with weekly use and washing?  

Actually, I have found that the stuff I buy from QVC with the spandex in it does not last as long as the 100% cotton or poly/cotton blends I buy elsewhere for a lot less money.

Respected Contributor

I think the line looks great. I was tempted to buy a few item yesterday and resisted since I have a bunch of this type of clothing from Athleta and Victoria's Secret.  I thought the show with Carolyn was fun and all looked happy. The snarkyness on these boards have hit a fever pitch.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@ANewHue- why do people automatically assume that if they pay a reasonable amount for their clothing it is throw away junk? I have t shirts that I only paid  $12 for that I've had for years and they are still very nice.  I don't baby my clothes - I machine wash and dry everything. I do not find that overpaying gets me better quality. What could be better quality than a shirt that has lasted 4 to 5 years with weekly use and washing?  

Actually, I have found that the stuff I buy from QVC with the spandex in it does not last as long as the 100% cotton or poly/cotton blends I buy elsewhere for a lot less money.

How much athletic gear have you purchased lately?

There is a big difference in discount vs quality work out wear.  

Athletic wear gets used harder than your run-around cotton T shirts.  I have cheap cotton tees for lounging around the house that are years old too.  I also have cheap work out wear that lasts barely a year whereas the higher quality items last several years.

I think you are trying to compare apples to oranges.

~Enough is enough~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I own several cee  bee items and trust me ladies they are quality.  I workout at home and my daily uniform is workout clothes.  I own a variety of good name high end workout shirts and I was thrilled when  my first cee bee top arrived.   I prefer to invest in a better quality than have to replace every season.  I'm glad to see her here since I've admired her clothing for years on DWTS.

I absolutely agree,  I love all the "organization" she puts into her clothes.  Lots of pockets.  They are worth the price to me. Some are a miss, but the vast majority I am very pleased with.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949. Who said that? AND who said anything about cost and what one paid?  That's your assumption apparently.  As long as your happy, I don't think you need to concern yourself with how others spend their $. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I think Cee Bee items are darling.  I prefer LLLemon, but the prices are so high.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like this line! One of my fav lighter weight jackets is a CeeBee that I picked up as a Lunchtime Special for $35, almost 50% off! They seem to offer quite a bit from this line on LS, so def look for specials, occasionally I find some excellent buys!

cee bee CHERYL BURKE Scuba Jacket (A268613)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri