Honored Contributor

Caution if you order LOGO As Is items

I have recently been ordering the basic v-neck pocket tee from the As Is section when I see them because, frankly, they aren't worth the price they have raised them to.  For the most part I have had good luck, but the last few I have ordered have been nothing short of disgusting.  One even had a glob of food stuck on it.  Another was so old it had the green Logo printing inside (from several years ago.)  I think those who take advantage of the system now have decided they can continue to update their Logo tees by just trading them in for new.

I won't be fooled again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Caution if you order LOGO As Is items

@faeriemoon, that is, as you said, disgusting.  IMO QVC needs to start refusing some of these returns.  Anything over 30 days old shouldn't be allowed to be returned.  Period.  That is Q's return policy. I know some don't think it's long enough but if you don't like it, shop elsewhere.  I can only imagine how taken advantage of QVC is with the extended holiday return policy. 

I'd like to say I cannot imagine anyone having the gall to make some of these returns but just from reading this board, I know it happens. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is ridiculous how they actually send out returns without inspecting them.  No way are they checking out these items.  I actually have received worn items (you can absolutely tell when clothing has been worn) and that was not even an "as is" product.   When I did order an H by Halston "as is" summer dress it actually had stains on it!   I stay away from the  clothing now , I'll only order "as is" VPH or something, and even then hold my breath!!  I'm so done.

Honored Contributor

About 1 year ago I received a Logo AS IS tunic that was obviously worn and washed numerous times. The same day the AS IS Dooney bag arrived minus all the accessories and shoulder strap that were to go with it. They credited me 20.00 for the Dooney bag but I sent the Logo top back and they did not refund my shipping even though I explained it was in terrible condition......long story short you take your chances with AS IS.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the items should be inspected before being sent out. Food! that is disgusting.

Many people will return anything!

Honored Contributor

I have had good luck with as-is for the most part when it comes to clothing.  I've tried handbags twice and both times they looked like the handbags that get thrown around the set.  I also didn't have good luck with a piece of jewelry.

I won't hesitate to buy clothing as-is as long as I still have good luck with it.  If something arrives in very obviously worn condition, I will return it and contact CS to make sure all my s/h is refunded. 

New Contributor

I agree! I myself have faced similar problems.

Thank you for mentioning this in public Smiley Happy

Cheers!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva.   I've purchased numerous handbags "as is" and they have all arrived still wrapped with cellophane on the straps and handles with all the stuffing inside and in otherwise pristine condition.  You must have had a run of bad luck.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I've never had a problem with as is. You can return them if there is something wrong with them.