Honored Contributor

Crossbody-

meow cat crossbody, parchment, productThumbnail

Honored Contributor

875meow cat north south phone crossbody, parchment, productThumbnailmeow cat north south phone crossbody, black, productThumbnail

Honored Contributor

make it mine cat pouch, black, productThumbnailmake it mine cat pouch, black, productThumbnail

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

So cute! 

Honored Contributor

There is a Kate Spade outlet near me.

My daughter likes to go there.

I once rode next to a woman wearing Kate Spade tennis shoes.

She was an executive for a well known company.  She was intelligent, well spoken and we had a marvelous conversation about her company.

I told her I liked her tennis shoes...they looked like a NY taxi cab.

She explained in her life as an Executive there was mostly just room for high heels; so when she could “cut loose” she preferred the whimsical Kate Spade.

I told her I’m a Birkenstock girl, but the one’s that are “weird”.  She laughed and said, “ I knew this would be an easy flight when I saw you shoes”.

I always fly 1st Class, front row, outside aisle.  She said she always flies the same but I must have beaten her on the reserve seat. ( note here..I give credit to my daughter..she makes the reservations for me..I pay her and she gets the miles..win-win).

I love meeting people...especially when they have “stories to tell”.  

I’ve met some amazing people in my 73 years.  I get teased that I’m wasting my time...that I’ll never see them again.

True, but yet here I am telling you of my encounter and for a few minutes thinking of her and hoping she’s living her best life...and that’s a good thing in my book.

Respected Contributor

These are adorable pieces and so glad you took the time to share. Miss Spade was such a unique designer gone way too soon. What a lovely compliment you conveyed by your post.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan.  Never liked Kate Spade handbags. I had two which I bought for some reason which, to this day, I cannot understand but they sat in my closet for years and I gave them to a homeless shelther

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Crossbody-

meow cat crossbody, parchment, productThumbnail

cute

on another topic

my son told me NOT to look at the preview of the movie, of course I did,  take my advice, it's awful. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @lolakimono...all the cat bags are really cute. I saw the movie preview, it's an awful laugh out loud cringeworthy mess.