Honored Contributor

Re: Catalog Shopping + Fashion Friends

@LTT1

Navajo Lace Cardigan- Peruvian Connection

A perennial bestseller, our lace-knit, ¾-sleeve pima cardigan is framed with bands of pointelle stitching. The boxy silhouette makes it a perfect coverup, day into evening.

Honored Contributor

@SoX

@ECBG

@MaggieMack

Sullana Tank Dress- Peruvian Connection

Banded in patterns from an Andean manta, our sultry black tank dress is jacquard knit of pima in a fit-and-flare style.

Honored Contributor

Where have I been that I didn't know Gump's carries clothing?  And SF is basically in my own back yard.

Thank you, @lolakimono.  I'm keeping fingers crossed I get some wonderful catalogs today, too.  Although I have been getting some old and new home decor catalogs.  (But that's for another forum -- unless we start becoming like Soft Surroundings and posing our clothing in front of amazing furnishings!)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono ... 

Love, love, love that Jane Post Black Patent raincoat!   ... and all the sweater coats, too!

Oooh ... those loafers ... OMG, yes!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Where have I been that I didn't know Gump's carries clothing?  And SF is basically in my own back yard.

Thank you, @lolakimono.  I'm keeping fingers crossed I get some wonderful catalogs today, too.  Although I have been getting some old and new home decor catalogs.  (But that's for another forum -- unless we start becoming like Soft Surroundings and posing our clothing in front of amazing furnishings!)

@GingerPeach

I had never heard of them, so I am even further out of the loop than you!  They have some unique pieces, ones that remind me of some earlier Coldwater Creek items (similar pricing too).

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

J.Jill- Reverse Seam Top

Pure Jill reverse-seam top

Honored Contributor

@SoX

@Snicks1

Kimono Sleeve Sweater- J.Jill

Pure Jill kimono-sleeve sweater

Esteemed Contributor

Love catalogs and get them from all over the country. I'm just puzzled on how some of them EVER get my name. I must shop a lot everywhere for them to pass on to so many.

I used to get a catalog from CA and did purchase only once from them but enjoyed their catalog for a long time. They eventually gave up on me and now I can't remember their name and miss them always. They were always at least a year or two ahead on fashion. It wasn't Grumps, but the clothes were beautiful and so CA.

Love catalogs b/c they show me the trend; they tell me what prices to be expected and when others are over charging and behind the fashion. I go thru all my catalogs very carefully, and I order from some quite often. I'm more interested in catalogs than fashion mags. 

Honored Contributor

@SoX

3/4 sleeve pleated back dress- J. Jill

Wearever 3/4-sleeve pleated-back dress

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, thanks for thinking of me while you were leafing thru the catalogs. You must have a memory like a steel trap, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".