Esteemed Contributor

Sam's carries the EB Eddie Bauer brand of casual shirts and pants. I pretty much ignored them for years, but lately have buying the long-sleeved shirts for fall and am really pleased with them. They're $9.98, are available in both v-neck and crew neck, assorted colors,and the fabric content is 58% cotton, 39% modal, 3% spandex. They wash and dry well (low heat) and I've had no shrinkage. Tunic length, but not a long tunic even on me (5'3"). One more thing to like - they're not fur magnets, even in black! LOL!

Available both in Sam's stores and their website.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1   I buy them every year when they arrive....new colors every year beside the basic back and white.  They are terrific and sell out fast!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 

What are they? Like longsleeved T-shirts?

Respected Contributor

I've been collecting them for the last few years.  Have a drawer full.  I love them.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, they have both long-sleeves and short sleeves, although it seemed like they had more of the long sleeve, which is what I was looking for. They're a nice weight - not thick, but not paper-thin either.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jannabelle1 

What are they? Like longsleeved T-shirts?

I like them because they're not boxy like a lot of T's.  They have some shape to them.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 

Thank you for mentioning that. I can't wait  to check it out. Too bad I passed a Sam's this afternoon.

I had bought some Nicole Miller tops at Sam's about 5 years ago. Was not impressed. Bought Eddie Bauer sweater and it is so well made. But it is a bit heavy and now that I am retired I no longer need a heavy weight sweater. I look forward to checking out the tops. It is an item that I frequently wear. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft, you're right - they aren't at all boxy....they have a nice shape to them.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@Andreatoo, they have both long-sleeves and short sleeves, although it seemed like they had more of the long sleeve, which is what I was looking for. They're a nice weight - not thick, but not paper-thin either.

@jannabelle1 

Sounds good if I had a Sam's! I was at BJ's today but nothing like it. I like longsleeved  tees. I much prefer them over a short sleeve. I like the way they look much better.

Obviously more money but there are some nice longsleeved Pima tees in the new Garnet Hill catalog I just got! Watch for the thread