Honored Contributor
re my earlier reply- I should have added “for my lifestyle.”

—————
Everywhere is air conditioned - just not realistic outfit - for my lifestyle.
Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

lol at air conditioning comment...the doom and gloomers. I love the dress and not everywhere is air conditioned.  The Tiki Bar is not air conditioned as it's outside, outdoor restaurants are not air conditioned.

Thank you for posting, I'm looking into this one!

@AvalonRose Uh where I live most outdoor restaurants either have ac blowing or at least a mist system which works great on dry summer nights in the plains states. It's just too boiling hot most nights to be outside without something. 

Honored Contributor

Perfect summer dress. It is simple yet stylish. Sure beats seeing women wearing shorts and crops. Ugh. 

Being tall and slender is a plus of course. I think a maxi dress is appropriate to wear anywhere during the summer months. 

Trusted Contributor

I love it !

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono @Silver Fox1 love this look.  don't believe there will be a problem with air conditioning in restaurants as it looks as though we will be eating outside if we even go to restaurants.  This dress reminds me of a tunic I saw on the Sundance catalogue.+

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Also like this jersey dress

Lola Jersey Dress - Tuscan Sun, Tropical Stamp

Respected Contributor

I really like the first dress.  My apartment only has a wall unit air conditioner in the dining room...so only that half of the apartment really feels it...I use fans to move cooled air to the other side.  I would be able to wear that dress comfortably at home, and take a shawl or jacket if I was going to a movie or restaurant.

I wear dresses a lot in the summer....they are so cool and comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

I love these dresses!  I'm a flamingo addict, so I especially like the dresses with them.

I prefer dresses in the summer, so easy to wear.  When friends and I would meet for dinner/evening activities, we would usually sit outdoors, so these dresses, esp. the first, are perfect.  A little shrug or jean jacket if needed.

Honored Contributor

Stinkin cute!  I'd just prefer the flamingo to be a flower in red.

I love scarves to fold into a triangle for resturants.

Honored Contributor

I love Boden and love the dress - if only I was still comfortable wearing sleeveless.