Esteemed Contributor

Cashmere DIY from Jackie the "duster lady"...

[ Edited ]

Hi @DiAnne   When you mentioned your navy/pink zebra cashmere in my winter closet thread, I said I rarely see print cashmere, but then I remembered this from Jackie (at Syle My Dreams).  A purple tie-dyed cashmere sweater that was too short for her, so her friend added the horizontal band...how very clever!!! 

What do y'all think of this?  Would you wear it?  I'd wear it with black jeans and cowgirl boots...any other footwear than these man shoes!

Cashmere sweater, Canadian fashion Blogger, Winnipeg Fashion Blogger, Tie Dye trend, How to style an all black outfit, Tie-Dye

@handygal2  I'd buy something like this tie-dye!
~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Cashmere DIY from Jackie the "duster lady"...

@MacDUFF : I really like that top, and would style it exactly as you suggested.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I would wear it with black pants and ballet flats.  I can't imagine my size 12 feet in those shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

Is this your sweater @DiAnne !!?

j.crew: long-sleeve everyday cashmere crewneck sweater in zebra stripes, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

Cute outfit.  I'd definitely wear it with a pair of flats.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF 

That is my sweater.  I liked it because it is different.  If I ever get out of self quarantine I plan to wear it with jeans and a navy blazer.  I have both pink and navy button down shirts so I may put those under it.   They just shut down all the restaurants and bars up here so who knows when I will get out? lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne   I love it...will be so cute with a navy blazer!  J Crew has very nice cashmere.  I've tried a few on, but JCrew fits me a little too snug and too short...darn it 'cuz they have cute clothes.  Let's hope and pray we all get back to some kind of normal soon.  Take good care...and wear your great sweater in good health!