Honored Contributor

Re: “Carrying 20 Pounds of Boobs Around”

Much ado about nothing.  Everyone has their own way of referring to parts. It's nothing to fuss over,  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cjm61   I agree.  Life is too short to be outraged over  that.  

having said that I did buy that new bra from Evelyn &Bobbie even with the hefty price tag.   I don't have a large bust (34C) but I love the construction/comfort factor.   Hopefully it lives up to the claims.    I have purchased her underwear from Nordstrom's before and she does make exceptional underwear

Valued Contributor

I think "chest" is universally accepted and that's what I use. 

Honored Contributor

Are you upset about the words or the 20lb thing? Have to say, my poor mother did have 20 lbs of "breasts, boobs, ga-zooms, ta-tas"---just enormous and did so much damage to her back and shoulders besides digging huge divets into her shoulders from carrying those honkers around!!! Thank gawd, I didn't get those genes however my poor DD did and while not as huge, they are pretty generous!!Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD.. Renee Greenstein ( in my opinion ) is a mess. Have you taken a look at her hair this morning? Yikes. 😳
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@cjm61   I agree.  Life is too short to be outraged over  that.  

having said that I did buy that new bra from Evelyn &Bobbie even with the hefty price tag.   I don't have a large bust (34C) but I love the construction/comfort factor.   Hopefully it lives up to the claims.    I have purchased her underwear from Nordstrom's before and she does make exceptional underwear

i came in on the end of the presentation and everything seemed to sell out! i have about 15# of boobs and would really like to try this bra. i hope you reiew it somewhere.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

NO - I hate this term used fo denote the femal breasts. These are not my girls. My girls are my female friends, women I hang with. 

@Icegoddess   Renee Greenstein uses this term all the time, she thinks it's okay, maybe even cute or funny. Of course it goes right along with all her wiggling and jiggling on tv and she shames all of the models to distasteful in pulling their shirts to show them and taunting them to wiggle their rearends on tv. I am not okay with that. She thiknks again, it's cute or funny. It's a turn-off for me.

So NO to the "girls" and the wiggling.

Well, I agree @PINKdogWOOD. Renee's antics on QVC are a total turn-off to me, too. Her no wiggle, no jiggle equates to a "no watch" for me. I've never bought one thing she's sold!

And I will add that I will no longer be purchasing anything from Mally Roncal after her crass, suggestive, and juvenile behavior on the 50 and Fabulous shows. I've bought and liked many of her beauty products in the past but my opinion of her has changed....I can no longer support anything she does.    

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr    I will review it.  As I said im only a 34C but comfort and a properly constructed bra is important.   It is quite pricey but worth it if it does what it says.

Respected Contributor

If it wasn’t this, you’d find something else to fuss about.
Honored Contributor

not fussing just discussing 

BTW has anyone tried the Evelyn and Bobbie bra?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~