Honored Contributor

Wonder if it will be on Denim and Co. show ?

It should look good on some of the models

Not a good choice for all. I would, myself stay away from that one.

Don't care for turtlenecks, but, does have sparkle threads

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyns blue sparkle top

Unfortunately that top does her no favors, it emphasizes all the flaws

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

How nice to point all this information out. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

But rest assured, she will say how "figure-flattering" it is on her.

Honored Contributor

@bohogypsy wrote:

How hard is it to put on the right size ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@bohogypsy wrote:

How hard is it to put on the right size ?

In some garments, it's not easy, especially when people are wearing "off the rack" clothing. Carolyn, for example, has short arms and narrow shoulders, with a larger mid-section (per Carolyn). In many cases, if she sized up to get a little more ease through the midsection, the rest of the garment would look much too large and oversized on her. So, she sometimes has to choose the best fit available to her.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Carolyn very much as a host, to me she seems like a nice person, the type of person I would like as a friend.  However, she does herself no favors by dressing in the wrong size clothing and certainly not today.  I had a similar body shape as Carolyn and the key to looking your best is dressing in the correct size and avoiding fabrics that cling.  The models also many times dress in sizes that are to small and do not showcase the clothing well.

Carolyn is an attractive woman but she or her stylist need to reevaluate  her style choices.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I like Carolyn very much as a host, to me she seems like a nice person, the type of person I would like as a friend.  However, she does herself no favors by dressing in the wrong size clothing and certainly not today.  I had a similar body shape as Carolyn and the key to looking your best is dressing in the correct size and avoiding fabrics that cling.  The models also many times dress in sizes that are to small and do not showcase the clothing well.

Carolyn is an attractive woman but she or her stylist need to reevaluate  her style choices.

@mspatmac  Thanks,that is all I meant.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yikes, her stylist goofed again.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I like that top...they just showed it in black on the model....but I see what you mean on the fit.  Anything tight across the middle when you have more going on there isn't a good idea. Bet she would look fine in it....just go up one size.  She is a pretty lady and I love her hair too!