Trusted Contributor

Carolyn is a great hosts,she explains things well I enjoy when she is doing denim/co.

I think Carolyn looked beautiful in the white jacket/coat by Louis Dell'Olio and would have told her that the size 14 looked good to me!!  Carolyn does explain the clothing beautifully and shows us just what it fits like on her -- it really helps so much.  She mentioned Louis' Scottish terriers, and he said they are diggers and they find it hard to keep them in.  I have two escape artists -- a Cairn terrier and a CavaShell -- and I had someone put a layer of cement under the fence.  They will still dig deep, but the cement deters them from getting all the way under.  I only have 2 dogs, however, and he and his wife's pack of cute ones might take turns! 

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy watching and listening to Carolyn. She speaks clearly and slowly. Years ago I purchased many tunic tops from the Q - 95% cotton, 5% spandex - and I love them. As a matter of fact, today I'm wearing a gorgeous D&C tunic, royal blue, v-neck with short sleeves. I'm only 4'10' and a few pounds overweight, but I feel very comfortable.

Contributor

She is my favorite host. I only started ordering D&C about a year ago, maybe a little longer. So I never watched the clothing shows too much before then. I do enjoy her enthusiasm and attention to detail. She takes her time and I love it when she is on with Gary. He's great too!  

Trusted Contributor

she has such a soothing voice!! Love her!! 

Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston

Yes!  she was on the radio in LA for years

Respected Contributor

Carolyn is most definitely my favorite host. I like her - she is professional and friendly all rolled up into one. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I think Carolyn does a great job with Denim & Co.  I find it hard to believe that she buys or owns all the stuff she says she does, but I suppose it's possible.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think Carolyn does a great job with Denim & Co.  I find it hard to believe that she buys or owns all the stuff she says she does, but I suppose it's possible.

I like Carolyn very much.  She is definitely one of my favorites.

I believe she buys all that she says she does.  LOL

In her defense, she buys a lot of gifts.  Smiley Happy