Honored Contributor

I love it when she is presenting, she gives a lot of information.  I am watching her this morning and it looks like she has lost some weight.  She looks great.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think she is very good at her job. I would love to take a peek at her real closet. She just said she was 58. I have been curious as to her age.

I think she and Gary work together well explaining the fashions and how they are made. I am prejudiced though D&Co. are my favorites for my lifestyle and they do offer bargains sometimes.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn,

Enjoy your day,

Image result for birthday cupcake carolyn image

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Carolyn,

Enjoy your day,

Image result for birthday cupcake carolyn image

Carolyn Happy Birthday! Mine Sept 21'st !! 1958 same year!! Sisters! 🎂💋💕🌷
Trusted Contributor

I love Carolyn Gracie because she explains in detail about the garment and its sizing.  I wish she would do more of the fashion programs since she is the only host I will watch. I loved Lisa R also for the same reason.

As for D&C, I wish they would make more fashion forward clothes that did not look so dowdy.  I understand some women like the tunics, etc but it isnt for everyone and I wish we had some variety for us ladies.  I am only 5 ft 3 with short legs, wear a size 10; tunics look horrid on me as do most of D & C tops because they are too boxy and oversized for my body type.  BTW, my daughter is a plus size woman and she also won't wear tunics because she is short.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I love it when she is presenting, she gives a lot of information.  I am watching her this morning and it looks like she has lost some weight.  She looks great.Smiley Happy

I thought she looked very pretty today, @sunshine 919. Her hair looked great and Eve Pearl's makeup looked terrific on her.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn does a great job and seems to just get better.  She's the only host who gives me all the information I need to make a purchase.  I hope she never retires.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love Carolyn.  She's just fantastic!  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Carolyn's on air presentations ...very professional and really helps me decide if I should order the item or not. Also she is a animal lover as I am. Happy B-day Carolyn enjoy your special day!Woman Happy