Honored Contributor

Wow! sorry to hear that. That must be awful to deal with and expensive to boot.

Hope it clears up and problems are over soon.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

If you're not taking it already try the DHA omega 3 fatty acids. Great for eye and brain health! While I don't have the vision issues you have I do have memory problems attributed to some of my meds. The improvement in my mental acuity is noticeable!

I've been taking the 1000 miligram DHA for some time now thanks to Andrew Lessman but they turned out to be the wrong ones according to my cardiologist! Now I take 1000 of the DHA and 1000 of the EPA, from GNC, daily. EPA is the correct one for heart health...

DHA.jpg

EPA.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn's top

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

Andrea, that is what he recommeded for my eyes, that I take vitamins.  I think he gave me a flyer on what I should take.  I will look into this since you recommend it.  I have brain fog from the anti-epileptics that I take for trigeminal neuralgia.  I need to look into that and discuss it with my internal medicine doctor, who I am seeing on Dec 3 for the first time.  New doctor.  I am writing down the names of these two and will discuss with him.  I think the vitamins for brain fog and eye issues is a must, however.

Thank you again!  It's like you were there to nudge me at the appropriate time.  I have so much on my brain sometimes and with the brain fog I have from medicine, I need lots of nudges, dear friend.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

i'm glad I could be helpful.

A co-worker a few years back starting taking the DHA to supplement his nutrition when he began a pretty rigid liquid diet and even in his low 30s experienced a mental sharpening!

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn's top

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday 

i'm glad I could be helpful.

A co-worker a few years back starting taking the DHA to supplement his nutrition when he began a pretty rigid liquid diet and even in his low 30s experienced a mental sharpening!

@Andreatoo 

That is good to hear. With all my husband's maladies, and I don't want to make it sound as if I am a martyr as I am not.  I do my duty caring for him but he is seriously ill and his life is hanging in the balance.  He has so much that needs care and I do forget to eat and take my own medicines sometimes until pain or wheezing reminds me.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I'm really sorry to hear about your husband. This board must be a nice respite for you! A little bit of mindless chatter to take your mind off things!