Honored Contributor

Mod or anyone know if that is a Denim and Co. jacket Carolyn has on right now. Looks like a green vine background with pink in it. Very pretty !

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's it ! I just bought a Christopher and Banks denim jacket with white roses real recessed in it.  You wouldn't believe how I tracked that down Ms. Lolakimono. It was sold out on C&B website. I called my local store, they didn't have it here in Tx.

So, I remembered where I used to live up in Ind had a C&B store, so, I called up there and yep, there it sit on the floor . I was beyond happy after checking online sites such as Amazon, Zuilly, etc. There it was ! Paid 46 for it after the 40% coupon. had them to ship it to me.    I tracked that pup down. LOL

This one is pricey, guess I'll skip it be over 70 by the time tax and shp is added on. You never seen a prettier jacket then the bleached denim with the white imprinted roses in it in white.

Thanks !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE @lolakimono (who can find ANYTHING!):

Just spotted Carolyn wearing this jacket this morning and loved it. Traced it down to CWonder, saw so many sizes already gone!

Got my order in, but wasn't sure about size. The presentation mentioned nothing about size. Hoping size 6 works, which is does in GILI and Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

Be a challenge for Ms. Loki to find the Christopher & Banks denim jacket I got. That jacket was on fire. Sold out every where !

Esteemed Contributor

How cool for Carolyn to wear a QVC fashion item when not presenting any fashions. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@Trix wrote:

How cool for Carolyn to wear a QVC fashion item when not presenting any fashions. Woman Happy

That's for sure!

Trusted Contributor

She was also wearing the TSV dress for tomorrow.

New Contributor

Love this jacket. Looks great on you! Time for me to buy

Jewelry woman

Esteemed Contributor

She said it was Bob Mackie.