Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Purple Dress Is So Pretty

I loved seeing Carolyn in that vibrant color.She looked like spring.

Super Contributor

I saw part of a video earlier and she was wearing that dress and she did look very nice. That color is lovely on her and she looked really radiant and pretty.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

As a side-note, I just viewed the video. First of all, on my TV screen, the dress looked pink, also the sweater's background. Secondly, the outfit looked a lot better online on the video. I have a feeling that my TV was set on another setting (Wide, and not on Normal, Zoom, etc.). So, I'm modifying my original post somewhere above.

Something must be wrong with your color settings - the dress and sweater were both a true purple color. We had that go wrong with a set once and it took a technician to fix it, but it was so much better after it was changed. Happy Spring!

New Contributor

Does anyone know the item# of the sweater she was wearing? I looked through Isaac's cardigans but didn't see it. TIA

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2015 calgala said:

Does anyone know the item# of the sweater she was wearing? I looked through Isaac's cardigans but didn't see it. TIA

A232199 but the purple color is already sold out - unfortunately.
Super Contributor

Purple looks good on many women but especially blondes like Carolyn. Lovely shade of purple too.

New Contributor

Thanks so much for the item # SAgal.

Esteemed Contributor

I did think Carolyn looked very pretty in that dress and sweater combo. I thought the dress fit her like I would wear it ... so no, I didn't think the dress was too small. Not sure about the sweater re fit. I like my shorter cardigans to fit close to my body ... but I do want to be able to button it up w/o it pulling tight across my back.

I thought the hair and makeup were very nice on Carolyn. Almost made me want to do a shorter cut ... almost. But my as my hair right now is long and healthy looking...I'm keeping it long until one of my friends or my sis tell me I'm looking too much like an old hippy or worse an old witch. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 kate2357 said:

I did think Carolyn looked very pretty in that dress and sweater combo. I thought the dress fit her like I would wear it ... so no, I didn't think the dress was too small. Not sure about the sweater re fit. I like my shorter cardigans to fit close to my body ... but I do want to be able to button it up w/o it pulling tight across my back.

I thought the hair and makeup were very nice on Carolyn. Almost made me want to do a shorter cut ... almost. But my as my hair right now is long and healthy looking...I'm keeping it long until one of my friends or my sis tell me I'm looking too much like an old hippy or worse an old witch. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Carolyn's hair looks so great that I heard her say the Calista Tool Vol. hair spray was her main item and ordered immed. 8) I would love her haircut: long layers on top and short sides. Sounds simple but getting it???

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with you Kachina, a dress with ruffles like that should not be worn by a woman Carolyn's size. Both articles of clothing were too small for her, which made her look larger. The color looked nice on her, but not the style.