Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn, not dragging her anywhere. This happens to be the fashion forum, the bulky thing is a Q item. It is unattractive and would be on anyone, anywhere. It's not about Carolyn, it's about that fringy thing.

Respected Contributor

I like that Carolyn wears QVC clothing on air & just like all of us, some things we wear look better than others. She does a good job of getting right to the details of a clothing item so you can purchase before your size & color sells out. The fringed scarf she wore isn't my taste but I'm sure those who like it were happy to see how it looked on. I enjoy watching Carolyn whenever she's on air, she's always professional & pleasant.

Esteemed Contributor

That scarf was too wide, too bulky and not attractive...i HOPE they are not going to start pushing the inside scarves again ...............they did for about 2-3 years...then this last year it eased down and i was happy about that....just hope all these new vendors, Cuddle Duds, Anybody, Lizden(? not sure of exact name)...hope they don't try to start that scarf craze again....these bulky winter scarves don't compliment as part of indoor outfits.....