Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Closet/ TSV

[ Edited ]
@JesssMe wrote:

Carolyn just said she is a 16, but is wearing an XL.  There  is no way those 2 sizes mesh.  I think she may be hoping she is a 16.  Ha!  Love ya Carolyn!

According to the size chart, an XL is an 18-20.

They mesh because these are fitted jeans and Carolyn is on the border of L/XL. Had it been something more relaxed, she might have gone with a L. The vendor made note more than once that her jeans had a tighter fit than Carolyn’s did—Carolyn chose to go up for a bit more room. 

Honored Contributor

They fib, it's hard to tell what sizes the hosts are really wearing.  Thats why I never buy clothes for them.

Esteemed Contributor

I know Carolyn said she was wearing an XL but it looked baggy in areas. Also, this woman cal!ed in who was 80 years old and she was 5' . She said she wanted to look fashion forward. I felt sorry for her because these pants are going to be too !ong. Carolyn and Laurie said how good she will !ook. I am glad I am not in sales I could not have misled this woman . When you alter these pants, they are not going to look the same. 

Respected Contributor

In D&C sizes she wears a 14. These jeans are not D/C sizes and she had to go up in size.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18