Occasional Contributor

I saw Carolyn earlier today with a black jacket and white/emblished item ..top .  I would like to know if anyone knows who sells this item or where I can locate it.I  am interested in the white/embelished top she had on....  I was told to shop the hosts...but that didnt help

Super Contributor

Ask Carolyn on her facebook page to get a response.

Honored Contributor

I know she wears a lot of Denim & Co.  Did you try D&Co.? Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Was it Logo ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn gracie

[ Edited ]

@joNycakes wrote:

I saw Carolyn earlier today with a black jacket and white/emblished item ..top .  I would like to know if anyone knows who sells this item or where I can locate it.I  am interested in the white/embelished top she had on....  I was told to shop the hosts...but that didnt help

@joNycakes Carolyn's top was definitely Logo, she has worn it before. Item A273349.

Trusted Contributor

I, too, admired that top on Carolyn!  Thanks so much, Caaareful Shopper for letting us know it was a Logo top!  I just may order it too!

Trusted Contributor

Ooops...never mind!  I just checked out this top on the Q website and it doesn't get very good reviews and is super pricey!  Although a pretty top to the eye, it doesn't seem to hold up very well!  Thank goodness for reviews!!