Contributor

Carolyn gracie's green sweater Dec. 14

Does anyone know the brand of the sweater Carolyn wore on QVC Now Dec. 14? It looked to be a pullover with some cabling in a deep spruce green.

Couldn't find it on Host's Closet, live chat had no info. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn gracie's green sweater Dec. 14

What show?  Explain sweater.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are referring to her Denim & Co program today at 10 am, look at the Program Guide, click on "More Info" to see what was offered.  You probably will find it there.  

Contributor

Don't know the show. As I said, spruce green, some cabling, Carolyn wore it on QVC Now Dec. 14. She was on from about 7-8 pm. Eastern Time., but I don't know if it was live or not. Could not find it on Host's Closet.

Contributor

No luck, but thank you.

Trusted Contributor

QVC Now is a rerun channel. She wore the sweater on her show on Sunday.  She was asked several times on her Facebook about the sweater and never answered back.  So perhaps it's not a QVC item.

@Arizona CR Here's a screenshot if anyone wants to help you hunt it down:

Screenshot_20211214-203639.png

Honored Contributor

@Arizona CR wrote:

Don't know the show. As I said, spruce green, some cabling, Carolyn wore it on QVC Now Dec. 14. She was on from about 7-8 pm. Eastern Time., but I don't know if it was live or not. Could not find it on Host's Closet.

Carolyn wasn't scheduled last week, Monday or today at 7 pm.  Program Guide doesn't go any earlier than last week.

Did you search for cable sweaters to see if it's there?  Denim & Co has a sweater with some cabling, but it's only offered in light green called Seafoam Green. 

Other than those suggestions, I'm at a loss.  

Frequent Contributor

Greetings:

@Arizona CR @Foxxee @MezzieStarr @rms1954 

I believe the sweater in question is the J Jason Wu Floral Cable Crewneck Sweater( A460918) in Evergreen. It's difficult to capture a close up of the host in order to see the detail, however, viewing the video here will allow you to see the item presentation and different color options. Hope this helps, have a great evening.Smiley Happy

HostCG.png J Jason Wu Floral Cable Crewneck  Sweater A460918.png

Trusted Contributor

@snoopy awesome detective work! Woman Wink

That is indeed the sweater @Arizona CR was looking for Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@snoopy wrote:

Greetings:

@Arizona CR @Foxxee @MezzieStarr @rms1954 

I believe the sweater in question is the J Jason Wu Floral Cable Crewneck Sweater( A460918) in Evergreen. It's difficult to capture a close up of the host in order to see the detail, however, viewing the video here will allow you to see the item presentation and different color options. Hope this helps, have a great evening.Smiley Happy

HostCG.png J Jason Wu Floral Cable Crewneck  Sweater A460918.png

@snoopy 

Looked at that sweater, but thought if it was the one, the OP would find it if she searched for Cable Sweaters.