Frequent Contributor

For all the people that complain about Susan Graver talking too much, are you watching this Belle show? Carolyn hasn't stopped talking since the show started. I've barely heard Kim speak. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn...give it a rest

@bohogypsy    I'm not a fan of hers either  but you might want to use mute button on your remote.   

Frequent Contributor

I would gladly mute Carolyn, but I would like to hear Kim speak about her products. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching Carolyn, I mute Graver Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

You'll get some push back, but I totally agree. If she is hosting, I don't even tune in.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Carolyn is one of my favorites. I wish the posters could be more positive when writing about the hosts.  If something disturbs the viewer, the viewer should change the station or mute the program but not criticize the host who is doing her job. The viewer may think she is talking too much but her boss may demand it. I find Carolyn to be very informative.

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easy for me ... I turned off QVC this morning. 

Kim's voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure I understand this. If I'm interested in Kim's products and would like to hear her speak about them, I should change the channel or mute the program because the host is monopolizing the program? Carolyn isn't the only one that does this, but it happens more often than not with her. The host is there to give sizing info, introduce the vendor, the models are there to present the clothing in different sizes, but it's the vendor's descriptions I'm interested in. Whether it's clothing, jewelry, or anything else. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was not so sure about Kim and her clothing when she started, but she has grown on me.  I did return one item of hers but have kept others that I like very much.  Kim is funny and down to earth.  I do agree with you though that Carolyn can talk too much.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind