Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz  Martha had to help out Carolyn quite a few times.  However, the show was very enjoyable.  That is, I watched the fashion show.  Martha has very appealing clothes at reasonable prices.  I will continue to buy from her. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Carolyn & Martha were good together...but i must say the host i have enjoyed with Martha the most is Mary...

they seemed to truly "click" together

Honored Contributor

Martha seems more relaxed and at home than she did at first.  Don't laugh, but I think she's somewhat shy and it takes her awhile to warm up to a new situation, place, people or just a person.  I bet she'll become more likable as time goes on.  She a worker, that's for sure.  No stand-in during her 5am outside show demoing a power washer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've always thought Carolyn often bulldozes right over a lot of the guests but no how no way is Martha going to let her get away with it and Carolyn knows it so she let Martha do her thing.

Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed the Carolyn and Martha show yesterday. They both have a love for their pets and it showed. I thought it was comical, at times, Carolyn seemed like she was new on the set and Martha had to show her where the jeans were. I thought it was funny. Different personalities for sure but worked well together and it made for a pleasant show. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1wrote:

Glad I got to see the show.  Enjoyed everything and got to see Martha's beloved doggies.  Martha and Carolyn adore their pets which make them a good match for presenting the new pet line. Smiley Happy  

Obviously, pets another huge love of Martha's. I really admire a woman like Martha who has had exceptionally so many loves and interests in her life. I mean this woman is exceptional in her interests. I can only think she has led a full, very interesting life, one that has enjoyed immensely love of interests. 

Martha is all about her loves and interests. She's not a me, me,me with nothing to offer. 

What a full life!