Respected Contributor

Just posting my 2 cents here.  I think that Carolyn and Martha are good together.  They are giving the information needed for each piece of clothing.

Actually Carolyn always gives the needed information.  She's a true professional.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

I agree😊

Valued Contributor

I agree too!  Great show with them working together.  I also am very impressed with Martha Stewart's clothes line. I hope it is a success as I would like to buy some in the future!  M Stuart is such an inspiration as she has done so many things successfully.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree, Martha and Carolyn work well together!,

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fd/46/34/fd463438d5861a9970468a3bb23c4504.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn is always good.  She is good with everyone. Don't care for Martha -- never have and never will, so I don't waste my time watching her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Martha

[ Edited ]

@luvzchizwrote:

Just posting my 2 cents here.  I think that Carolyn and Martha are good together.  They are giving the information needed for each piece of clothing.

Actually Carolyn always gives the needed information.  She's a true professional.

@luvzchiz.  Yes, I agree. They were good together and gave all the info. I like Carolyn and have always like Martha. Best to have items explained than have host and vendor goofing around.

Honored Contributor

Glad I got to see the show.  Enjoyed everything and got to see Martha's beloved doggies.  Martha and Carolyn adore their pets which make them a good match for presenting the new pet line. Smiley Happy  

Frequent Contributor

I am giving most of the credit to Carolyn. Martha has a type A personality and there were times Martha overstepped. Carolyn let her when those instances occurred and then she took the lead when Martha needed help and when the show needed to move in a different direction.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and during Martha's jeans presentation, Carolyn said that they fit nicely across the hinney.  Martha said "butt, it's a butt".  Carolyn said, Jane calls it junk in the trunk.  Martha said, oh, thats terrible.  I got a big laugh out of it!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Martha

[ Edited ]

I didn't see  them, but I for one love Martha ,and think she brings a lot to Q.

I have used her products for years. and everything has been a high standard of  manufacturing

I have enjoyed her presentations with all of the hosts. I am very pleased she had joined this  company