Honored Contributor

And she has absolutely the most pleasant voice!!!! I've always felt she had the best voice of all the hosts.

Trusted Contributor

Love Carolyn, she is genuine.

Jessa
Super Contributor

Carolyn does a great job. I think her background in radio contributes a lot to her ability to be well spoken.

Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}FIVE STARS FOR CAROLYN GRACIE!! Her genuineness just draws me in! I think she is the best host ever, and I especially love how she describes Denim & Co. Very talented gal! I believe her special talent is something that comes naturally from within, and that is why we don't see the same thing in some others. She is terrific naturally and doesn't have to try to prove it!

Trusted Contributor

I also like Carolyn she does a nice job.I think her personally is down to earth.She is there to work,and do the best she can.She is not there to get,more than the rest.Some hosts want everything.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy her too, but I've seen her hard sell and huckster with the best of them.

Honored Contributor
Ditto here. She's "real", professional, and has a wonderful voice for t.v. broadcasting.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Frequent Contributor

I agree, she is a great host, a pleasure to watch. She is so down to earth, and I appreciate the way she explains everything.

Respected Contributor

She had me at the first show she did, and I've never seen anything I didn't like in all that time. She is by far the best host QVC has, and my absolute favorite.

Super Contributor

Carolyn has a great voice and it's my understanding she was in radio for several years.