Occasional Contributor

Big mistake letting Carolyn go!! One of their TOP hosts.Very relatable and down to earth.Some of the new hosts just haven't got "it".Losing interest in QVC and have spent a boatload with them.Been loyal for years! No more!

Contributor

If QVC needed to get rid of a female host, in my opinion it should've been Jane Tracy.  I can't watch JT any longer - she makes every presentation about HER instead of about the product and nobody else can ever get a word in edgewise.  I don't care to hear all about her life and her vacations and her family and her opinions - just give us the details about the products and shut the heck up about HER!  It's so annoying that I refuse to watch QVC whenever she's hosting.  All of the hosts need to focus more on the details of the products and keep the chit chat about themselves to a minimum.  Since QVC's quality, value and convenience have all dramatically decreased in recent years I now shop here less and less as time goes on.  Carolyn Gracie was a gem and will be greatly missed.  Another BIG mistake by QVC.  

New Contributor

I carolynn was my favorite...what a shame. Dan too I see.I hate that!!

Valued Contributor

@MadeInUSA2 You're going to get poofed.  Don't be surprised when it happens.

Contributor

Hello Magicrat.  I've been a QVC customer for over 30 years but just started posting on this forum.  Have no idea what being POOFED means so please enlighten me.  If it means having my post edited, censored, or deleted then I'll know not to bother posting here because if QVC can't handle hearing the truth or hearing any form of criticism then IMO they don't deserve our feedback or our business.  Poofed?  

Respected Contributor

@MadeInUSA2 wrote:

Hello Magicrat.  I've been a QVC customer for over 30 years but just started posting on this forum.  Have no idea what being POOFED means so please enlighten me.  If it means having my post edited, censored, or deleted then I'll know not to bother posting here because if QVC can't handle hearing the truth or hearing any form of criticism then IMO they don't deserve our feedback or our business.  Poofed?  

@MadeInUSA2 , may I suggest you read the "welcome get started" forum to familiarize yourself with the rules.  Also, if you wish to "tag" a poster, using the @with their nic gives that poster a notification in the upper right side of the screen.  For example @Magicrat , will give the poster a notification.

Hope this helps and welcome to you.

Contributor

@HisElk1 Thanks for the info on how to include a mention in a post.  I'm new to this forum and it's currently my only social media, but I don't expect to hang around here very much since I'm really not a big fan of ANY forms of social media.  I last used another popular site about six or seven years ago, but got sick of the inconsistent moderation and eventually gave it up.  It was a wise decision to stop and I don't intend to ever get sucked into any others ever again, so it was just a fluke that a stumbled across this forum today after being a QVC customer for over 30 years.  Posting here is a fun diversion and free entertainment, but I have some OCD tendencies and don't want posting anywhere to ever become a regular practice again.  Be Well!  

Contributor
@MadeInUSA2 I too have received criticism after a post here, don't let it get to you. Like anyone else, our thoughts matter. Hang in there!
Frequent Contributor
Thanks ladies - all who responded! I’m happy for her retirement , but sad! I really like her!
Frequent Contributor
No I rarely do. But when I realized she was missing for a few weeks, I became concerned and knew you ladies would know. I’m sad. I like her.