Honored Contributor

I think at one time, she mostly wore d&c on shows, but she's venturing into other lines in the past year.  She usually mentions what line she's wearing.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

First off, I don't believe her when she says how much of everthing she owns. We have to remember she's a host for all the vendors she's selling for on the Q. Carolyn probably doesn't even remember half the nonsense she says on air.

Her spiel is no different from every other on-air salesperson.  They're only goal is to convince you to buy.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99. @SeaMaiden. I believe Carolyn really does own what she says.  She also has said she donates a huge amount of clothing to charity every year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering the same thing when she said she always wears either Halston or Isaac tees when at home.  Then on Demin & Co she says she owns everything.  Kind of like Sandra & Shawn only wearing the makeup they are presenting at the time lol.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I was wondering the same thing when she said she always wears either Halston or Isaac tees when at home.  Then on Demin & Co she says she owns everything.  Kind of like Sandra & Shawn only wearing the makeup they are presenting at the time lol.

She has always said that she has a variety of Q brands in her closet—Susan Graver, D&Co, Isaac, Quacker, etc. She also frequently mentions mixing pieces from different brands (for example, in her closet show today, she was wearing a Quacker jacket with an Isaac tee, among other things).

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of hot air floating around when she is on..............

Valued Contributor

Some hosts get "samples" of what they will present, so that they can learn more about them and try them out.. So, it's possible that she has received several sample shirts over the years.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, she really does own both Denim & Co and Isaac tee shirts. She also sells a lot of items for QVC and is able to buy whatever she wants! Give her a break. At least she wears clothing from the Q on air. Gotta give her a lot of credit for that! 

I agree, at least she wears clothes from Q.  I do enjoy her presentations.  Smiley Happy  She seems sweet and kindSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I heard her say that too. I think she said my closet is full of Issac and Halston. Strange since when she is with Gary and D & C she seems to have multiples of pants and tee shirts. I notice with a number of hosts they will say this is my favorite, fill in the blank item, and will say it to multiple vendors. Just a selling ploy I guess. Guess I have been watching way too long!

Honored Contributor

Isaac's t-shirts are very different from D&C t-shirts. There is room in the closet for both.  And IMO Halston t-shirts are different from D&C and Isaac. 

I'm certainly not loyal to any one brand.  I have Isaac t-shirts, which are my favorites, as well as other dept. store brands, Target, Walmart, etc. in my closet.