Trusted Contributor

Yea! Turned on my recorded Denim and Co and Carolyn was the host! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. To be honest I seldom purchase but I really enjoy Carolyn, unlike some of the other hosts she does not sound like a car salesman. LOL

Have a super day everyone. Bright and shiny here in Az.

Honored Contributor

I like her too and she does a good job with the D&C shows.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

5 STARS for Carolyn. I always watch when I see her on unless it's vacuum cleaners or some other nonsense I'm not interested in. I love to hear her talk about her garden and her animals. She's a fun and friendly host you can identify with. She's the best host the Q has IMO.

Respected Contributor

It was a pleasure to watch that show. The disaster of the evening of 03/02 almost made me think I'm done with QVC, but there are a few good shows to watch. I will be tuning in less though with the new direction apparent at QVC.

Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2015 LolaMontez said:

5 STARS for Carolyn. I always watch when I see her on unless it's vacuum cleaners or some other nonsense I'm not interested in. I love to hear her talk about her garden and her animals. She's a fun and friendly host you can identify with. She's the best host the Q has IMO.

I agree!! I love that she is calm and very informative. Also love that she talks about her fur babies. Some hosts are all over the place. I don't dislike any of them, but some are more enjoyable to watch than others.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Trusted Contributor

She is fabulous. She turned me on to D & C. I don't buy everything, but I like many of their items and I have never returned a thing.

PS--I like Gary Goben a lot.

Respected Contributor
I think Carolyn is an excellent host. She explains things well, is friendly, dresses nicely and gives the vendors a chance to speak. I am only mildly interested in D&Co., but I watch when Carolyn is the host and often will purchase an item because I trust her opinion. I like Gary also.
Contributor
I don't buy clothes from the Q. But I really just discovered Carolyn when she covered for David & in her Garden Party. I really enjoy her. Very happy go lucky & pleasant. I'm watching this morning's recorded garden party now. Glad I ""found"" her.
Super Contributor

I LOVE Carolyn and much prefer when she hosts the show herself. She is one of my favs. She is real and mostly enjoys what she is presenting.

Honored Contributor

She's clearly one of their better hosts. I'd love to meet her!