Trusted Contributor
This is one top that doesn't need the hi-low hem IMO. Otherwise I would want to buy it in all of the colors!
Honored Contributor

Carolyn has been looking even more fabulous lately. She said she has gotten a lot of questions and comments lately on her weightloss and attributed it to the Vitamix. She said she eats a lot healthier and makes a lot of her own stuff using whole foods since purchasing this machine.

Respected Contributor

She looked FABULOUS!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I watched a video earlier from a product I was thinking about purchasing and Carolyn did look fantastic! I love her new haircut! It looks so nice on her. She looked very pretty today. I think she's a very good host.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I ordered that cute top in black. I like the way it looks on Renee with white. I hope it doesn't run big. I ordered a medium in black. I can't go back now, it's sold out!! Did Leah say anything about size?

Honored Contributor
$46.00 for a tee shirt???
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have to respectfully disagree here. The top was not flattering on her and she doesn't have the correct shape to wear any type of leggings...

Respected Contributor
On 1/19/2015 physicsnut said:

I have to respectfully disagree here. The top was not flattering on her and she doesn't have the correct shape to wear any type of leggings...

Carolyn needs a new stylist.
Honored Contributor

I agree, Carolyn doesn't have the shape any more to wear such unstructured clothes. I saw Leah wearing the same top for her IT Cosmetics show and the top did not flatter her either. I must say though, I really liked Carolyn's hair and makeup.

Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2015 baker said:

I agree, Carolyn doesn't have the shape any more to wear such unstructured clothes. I saw Leah wearing the same top for her IT Cosmetics show and the top did not flatter her either. I must say though, I really liked Carolyn's hair and makeup.

I thought the top looked great on both of them.

(However, I agree with the poster who said Carolyn shouldn't wear leggings.)