Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie’s cardigan today on Garden Party

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

Thank you for checking. That is pretty!

How are you feeling?

@Tennesseegal 

Super tired, LOL!

I finished the steroids, but I have another week of the antibiotic.  I am still coughing, but it's not as bad.  I need a snow day to just stay home, but it looks as if spring is coming so I guess I'll settle for getting out a few days early at the end of the year.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

Thank you for checking. That is pretty!

How are you feeling?

@Tennesseegal 

Super tired, LOL!

I finished the steroids, but I have another week of the antibiotic.  I am still coughing, but it's not as bad.  I need a snow day to just stay home, but it looks as if spring is coming so I guess I'll settle for getting out a few days early at the end of the year.

@lolakimono 

At least, tomorrow is Friday! 😊

Honored Contributor

No @lolakimono  but that is funny to see how popular that dress is in TVland! The dress I'm curious about is a simple black dress with four wide horizontal stripes containing a large floral pattern of coral, pink and white. Both ladies are on WBAY in Green Bay. I wouldn't call it pretty but it is eye catching.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Can you get me a picture or video of the anchorwoman wearing it?

Honored Contributor

I liked that blouse she wore today when she was with the Home decoration gal. It didn't cling, wasn't too small, etc. It really was nice not like she looks when she's on with Gary.

I could use that blouse ! LOL   Not much for those shrugs, boleros , whatever, U call them . More for twennie set.

Respected Contributor

It's a loose, short, unstructured cardigan, and I think it looks very nice on her, particularly paired with the crisp, white shirt.

It's a flattering look because, I have to say, when she wears the QVC offerings, she tends to grab the ones which are way too small for her.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

Here is one from Betsyboosboutique-

Image result for fishnet cardigan

😍

I've never heard of BetsyBoosBoutique.  I checked out the website. So many cute things.  I love how they feature sets--perfect for those of us who need a little help pulling together an outfit.  Thanks for sharing.   

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I liked that blouse she wore today when she was with the Home decoration gal. It didn't cling, wasn't too small, etc. It really was nice not like she looks when she's on with Gary.

I could use that blouse ! LOL   Not much for those shrugs, boleros , whatever, U call them . More for twennie set.

@SharkE 

Carolyn said on her Facebook page that the pants were Denim and Co (A376880) and the blouse was an older Linea but there is one similar (A307191).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@AuntG 

Can you get me a picture or video of the anchorwoman wearing it?

=====

Hi @lolakimono I think QVC will allow me to use her name since the Facebook page is associated with the TV station. If you go to Tammy Elliott WBAY,  you'll see the newscaster in her dress. Unfortunately, she's got on a blazer so not much of the dress shows. When standing, there are just a few wide stripes of the floral print and the rest of the dress is black.

**edited to add**

If you go to the second video she posted having to do with the dark web, she is standing up in the dress.