Super Contributor

At the beginning of today's Denim & Co. show, Pat announced that Carolyn will be back for next week's D&Co. regular Tuesday show.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Good news that she is well again!!

Respected Contributor

Great news!!!!

Honored Contributor
Glad to hear that she is feeling better. Wishing her good health.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

That's great news.

She's been gone a long time.

Honored Contributor

This is great news... thank you for posting!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Many thanks for the update! I missed the beginning of today's D&C program so it's great to hear of Carolyn's return.  I missed her.

I also miss the forever popular D&C stretch leggings.  Any news if they will ever return? 

It's puzzling how they could possibly discontinue an item that was one of their best sellers.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

Many thanks for the update! I missed the beginning of today's D&C program so it's great to hear of Carolyn's return.  I missed her.

I also miss the forever popular D&C stretch leggings.  Any news if they will ever return? 

It's puzzling how they could possibly discontinue an item that was one of their best sellers.

If you are talking about item A47265 (the D&C leggings in tall) I too am amazed that they are clearance and apparently discontinued. I have been buying them for years and years (the white are my summer go to) because NO pockets and they fit perfect. I just asked Gary on his blog just WHY these have been discontinued....I've asked him many times before but no answer. Guess I'll just spend my $$$ somewhere else.

Honored Contributor

Been thinking about Carolyn a lot lately.  I watched Pat & Gary but missed that news from Pat.  And Pat's been doing a GREAT job thru the summer with Gary.  But I'll be glad to see and hear Carolyn again.

I just finished looking at her most recent blog with more photos from her piece of paradise.  What a very calming place to retreat to while inproving one's health, eh?  So many nooks & cranies, all very lovely and peaceful.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting, MadameQueen - great news!  Looking forward to seeing Carolyn on air again!