Valued Contributor

Looking at  Carole Hochman's fall PJ styles and am so disapointed to see all the  60% cotton 40% Polyester. First of all I am looking for all natural fibers. But specifically I do have a pair of her PJ's in the 60/40 and put them in the back of my drawer. They do not feel good. Whereas I hae several of the 100% cotton jersey's and love them! So soft!  

Super Contributor

That is disappointing, I love her cotton nightshirts and pjs

Honored Contributor

I buy both 100% cotton and 60'40, too.    But I do want to know the "hand" of the fabric before I buy whenever possible.  That's one of the main reasons I like to buy clothing locally.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

Looking at  Carole Hochman's fall PJ styles and am so disapointed to see all the  60% cotton 40% Polyester. First of all I am looking for all natural fibers. But specifically I do have a pair of her PJ's in the 60/40 and put them in the back of my drawer. They do not feel good. Whereas I hae several of the 100% cotton jersey's and love them! So soft!  

@Whosits   Check LandsEnd and LL Bean, when they have % off, for great cotton pjs and nightshirts. I order all mine there...have some for almost 7-8 yrs.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I buy both 100% cotton and 60'40, too.    But I do want to know the "hand" of the fabric before I buy whenever possible.  That's one of the main reasons I like to buy clothing locally.

@millieshops   I tend to sleep much better in all cotton...cooler to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember if I have hers. There was so many pj's to b uy this spring I don't nered any more.

Esteemed Contributor

If you are interested in lovely 100%cotton flannel, L L Bean is 20% off today.  I was looking, but I think that I already have most of the colors.  So soft and cozy.

Honored Contributor

I wear cotton flannel pajamas in the winter, but I wear only 60/40 crop pajamas in the summer. To me, they are cooler and more comfortable in warm weather.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@ShanusI'm sure that's true for many women.  I'm already in my long winter gowns, sox, and have just replaced my summer quilt with a heavy comforter.  I can't fall asleep easily if I'm chilly.

There's good reason retailers offer us choices.

Regular Contributor
I like poly blends. So easy to care for and no wrinkles