Esteemed Contributor

On costco's site - there's a 2-piece capri set for $16.99.

Honored Contributor

@kivah...I've purchased Carole Hochman from Costco...4 pair of pajamas in fact.  I say without hesitation that are a far cheaper quality that what we get from QVC.  I've bought several of her pieces from QVC as well and they are far superior to the Costco ones.  I don't even like wearing the Costco ones.  In this case, I most definitely agree with the statement "you get what you pay for".

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@kivah...I've purchased Carole Hochman from Costco...4 pair of pajamas in fact.  I say without hesitation that are a far cheaper quality that what we get from QVC.  I've bought several of her pieces from QVC as well and they are far superior to the Costco ones.  I don't even like wearing the Costco ones.  In this case, I most definitely agree with the statement "you get what you pay for".

I have also purchased 2 different sets of Carol Hochman pajamas/lounge wear.  I have given both sets away.  They were thinner fabric and ran much smaller than the QVC products.  I wore them for awhile, but they were not comfortable.  One set seemed to  be off in how it was cut.  It never laid straight.  The top always pulled to the side. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased the 3 piece set from Costco and really like it.  I buy my CH pajamas at Costco and they work quite well for me.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for your post. 

I was on the fence about ordering a couple of thse.

Now I think I will!

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman

[ Edited ]

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for your post. 

I was on the fence about ordering a couple of thse.

Now I think I will!

thanks for the post.  I just ordered from the Q.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the purple and the raspberry (so far).

Honored Contributor

the quality if the carole hochman brand on qvc is much better than what you can find in the warehouse stores.

just a reminder also......carole hochman is no longer associated with her line. it was sold to komar.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein