Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman - set of 2 'sleepshirts'

Wish I would have seen this post sooner, price is back up to $42.26 with the shipping fee of course the usual $3.50.  Not a clearance price in my book, though it still says "clearance price"?????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

Wish I would have seen this post sooner, price is back up to $42.26 with the shipping fee of course the usual $3.50.  Not a clearance price in my book, though it still says "clearance price"?????

@LindaSal   Sorry you missed out on the great sale/deal. At the end of the video, Nancy Hornback states the price would go back up at the end of the day (yesterday was the presentation). I do consider the price now to be a decent clearance price...about 20% off from the QVC price. I think getting quality 'sleepshirts' for about $21 each is quite reasonable. If I didn't already order my sets, I would still order at the current price...but that's just me.

Since you feel the set is expensive now, try keeping an eye out for any that may show up in 'as is' Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Are these knit or woven?

Valued Contributor

I can also see these being used when I first step out of the shower, especially in warmer or hot weather, for the first hour or so and while drying my hair until I get dressed in my clothes for the day.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Are these knit or woven?

@depglass   They are cotton 'knit'...HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

These are even better in person! I’m glad I got the blue set. To my eyes, it is kind of periwinkle and the yellow added to it just makes me happy! 

It has made me decide I need a blue & yellow outfit for spring/summer! 

Regular Contributor

Thanks, got the sale price on the peach.  Taking them on vacation.  Thanks again for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  @Drlinda   

I'm thrilled you are happy with your sets. I'm very pleased with my sets too. I went back and ordered the coral & turquoise too. They will last me for several years Smiley Happy

These sets would certainly make for great gift giving too...Mother's Day, birthdays for sisters, daughters, best friends, etc. 

Additionally of coarse they can be split up and given as gifts to save money.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I went back & ordered the purple! I don’t plan to share! lol

There isn’t a single color I don’t like - they all tempt me!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

I went back & ordered the purple! I don’t plan to share! lol

There isn’t a single color I don’t like - they all tempt me!

@willdob3  OMG! I know...I love all the colors too...even the grey! It's like looking at the 64-ct box of Crayola crayons...LOL Glad you got the purple.

I kept thinking that I knew I would regret not getting more. Even though the price went up a little, you can't beat the quality and comfort.

I just finished removing all the tags on my sets...very carefully with tiny scissors and put them in the washer Smiley Happy