Honored Contributor

Carole Hochman set at a great sale price!

[ Edited ]

A311254

A few weeks ago I started a thread about this set and the great deal it was at the 'as is' price of $38.50.

Well now the set (for today only) has dropped from the regular QVC price of $63.50 to $39.98...AND only $1.48 more than the 'as is' price!

I'm guessing it will be presented during the Very Merry Deals show with Carolyn on now or her show that will be on right after.

I couldn't resist getting one more set in the grey...I LOVE it that much! I'm actually wearing the olive set now... Smiley Very Happy

I just thought I would give a heads up for those interested while all the sizes are in stock. This set would make a FABULOUS gift for Moms, G-Moms, Aunts, Sisters, BFF's...even if it is something you might not personally care to wear yourself.

This price is amazing for what you get and it runs true to size...I highly recommend! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman set at a great sale price!

OMG! I was right...LOL

This set is being presented now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise Thanks for the heads up!  I needed some new pj's, and this is such a pretty set.  I ordered the blue chambray.  Was tempted by the violet and green too....but I restrained myself!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alicedee wrote:

@Susan Louise Thanks for the heads up!  I needed some new pj's, and this is such a pretty set.  I ordered the blue chambray.  Was tempted by the violet and green too....but I restrained myself!

@alicedee  I'm thrilled and you will adore this set! All the color options are wonderful. The violet set is gorgeous...very regal! The tv just doesn't do that color justice. I already have the set in olive, violet and black. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you !   My son is coming home for Christmas and it's nice to be in a lounge set that is modest yet I can be comfy making breakfast and not have to wear a robe.  Hope I love it!

Honored Contributor

hope it's better then one of her house dresses I got guess you call it

a robe. It was rough as sand papger. Fabric was rough.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

hope it's better then one of her house dresses I got guess you call it

a robe. It was rough as sand papger. Fabric was rough.

@SharkE I certainly wouldn't start a thread to recommend what you are describing.

Based upon your comments, you didn't bother to even see what this set is or watched the video/presentation.

The top and bottom are a wonderful silky soft cotton blend and the jacket is lightweight and velvety soft.

I never bought a Carole Hochman garment that wasn't wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

Thank you !   My son is coming home for Christmas and it's nice to be in a lounge set that is modest yet I can be comfy making breakfast and not have to wear a robe.  Hope I love it!

@tarsmom  I truly believe you will love the set. What color did you choose? Please post back once you receive it Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

5% Spandex! That is a lot and not needed. Cotton stretches on it's own. Spandex is rubber and it's hot and doesn't feel good. 

Valued Contributor

Hi Susan Louise,

It came today!  I got the blue chambray...it's much prettier than I thought it would be - I don't normally buy blue.  I am 5'2" and normally a Medium and although this M is a little big, it's not TOO big.  I like my PJs big anyway.  Sometimes I buy a Large in cheaper PJ's just because I don't like a tight waist but this is very roomy.  It's a little long in the sleeves but I can have my friend hem those for me.  It's very soft and comfy - I thank you very much for the recommendation!  I hate to spend $40 and then have to send it back.  Well made, too.