Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

I'll check out TJ Maxx. Thanks!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I see 6pm dot com has a lot of clearance items; free s/h, also. You might want to check out the clearance items.

Valued Contributor

Sorry, I did not notice someone else already mentioned 6pm.

Respected Contributor

I'm really neutral on pi's or gowns. However, I would like to make a request of all the pj vendors - Can't you make most of them in capri length? I don't think too many people care whether the pi's are ankle length or capri - once you're in bed they creep up anyway. Capri length would work for everyone, short or tall, but so many come in full length and are drag the floor length on me. I vote for more Capris, and besides, the vendor would save money on the cost of the garments if they were a bit shorter.

Honored Contributor

The 6pm.com site is marvelous. I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

go to carolehochman.com -- lots of everything and free shipping. Check retailmenot (or other coupon code sites) for code numbers as well.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

The 6pm.com site is marvelous. I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks!

It really is great isn't it? I've had people thank me and curse me at the same time over me telling them about that site

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

It's unfortunate that the Carole Hochman QVC collection has evolved into a bunch of sets with the same pants, top, and jacket. The line isn't on regularly, but whenever I tune in that's all I see then I become bored and tune out. I much preferred when there were mostly sleepshirts, gowns, 2-piece pj/lounge sets, with the occasional robe. Those long button front tunic sets just don't move me.

As others have noted, fortunately those very nice sleepshirts can be found elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

"betteb" another thanks for information on 6pm.com. Found some cute things there including larger sizes. In looking at their site, I believe it was free S&H which is a big plus.

Appreciate the information.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 CaChica said:
On 2/26/2015 KatM412 said:

We need more gowns and sleep shirts in this line. Is everyone in this world wearing only pajamas? I have a few pj sets from Carole Hochman for traveling, otherwise only wear sleep shirts and gowns.

Please bring us more of a selection. So tired of being disappointed.

I could not agree with you more. Carole Hockman or QVC buyers are ignoring the night gown lovers.

I tried Kohl's nightgowns this winter and ordered 4 of them but returned all of them due to the pieced yolk with seam across the back.

I scored by searching Walmart.com and found some heavy weight cotton knit night gowns (think Sport Savvy weight tee weight) that are finished beautifully inside and out. They are out of stock right now but I will be checking next fall when they have their new stuff available. They also have a one piece back with is totally comfortable and they have a nice give. They aren't in the stores here with long sleeves if they do have nightgowns but since the internet supplies the whole country they have warmer gowns in the Fall.

Yes, I totally agree. I'm always looking for gowns and tank style loungers. They are so cool and comfy for around the house in the summer. CH Midnight collection was just on Rue LaLa. Complete sets, and in all the rich colors. The prices weren't that great, and when I finally decided on which color I wanted, they were sold out in my size. But, just a heads up to check Rue LaLa.

I also found some cotton knit gowns at my local WM. they are super nice! They have held up excellent all winter. I think they were $9.00 each! I would like a few more. Will keep checking for the short sleeve and tank style. I couldn't be happier with the quality for the price.