Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

On 2/28/2015 KatM412 said:

"betteb" another thanks for information on 6pm.com. Found some cute things there including larger sizes. In looking at their site, I believe it was free S&H which is a big plus.

Appreciate the information.

You are very welcomeSmile Enjoy!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

I, too, would love to see some two piece sets....a nightgown and robe...instead of the pants sets.  A lot of us cannot wear the pants sets because we are different sizes on the bottom/top.  

Respected Contributor

Lands' End has excellent nightgowns!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to Carolehochman.com. Click on the item, then click on the swatch(es) - and the sizes available will come up. Occasionally, there are items on sale. Then, go to retailmenot.com and type in Carole Hochman, for a discount code to use on this site. Free shipping.

.I'm only 4'11" and bought a couple sleep shirts from Carole Hochman's site - and they run very short. 

I like to buy capri length pajamas -- since regular length is too long on me. I also like the Bermuda Shorts pajama sets. 

I've also purchased pajamas and sleep shirts from 6pm.com. Free shipping to u - but u pay postage if u need to return. Super Low Prices!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I found very comfortable sleepwear at Kohls. I like the lightweight non see thru, knit pants and tops. I remember seeing nightshirts too.. I got 4 sets when they went on sale. I think there are still some in Plus sizes online. 

Valued Contributor

I go to serenecomfort.com for nightgowns.

Valued Contributor

I would LOVE to find a lightwieght cotton nightgown that touches the FLOOR!!  I have not seen a long enough gown in years.......I guess I should make my own.

Super Contributor

I have quite a few sleep shirts from Walmart and they are so soft and have
held up really well and they were under $10....