Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman - NEW set of 2 sleepshirts

@mnmom wrote:

That was a pricey set, but I invested in it.  Hope they fit!  I have so many CH sets and nightgowns that have lasted forever, so sometimes I decide to splurge.

@mnmom   @RollTide2008 

Enjoy the new CH set! Post back once you get them!

I put the sleepshirt set in my wishlist. Hoping for a nice price drop w/FREE S&H...

I have to admit, that 'sunrise' set is calling my name...dahblink.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I love them and will order a set.  Or two.

Prices are going up and inflation will be rampant.  You can bank on it.  You can look back and see historically why and I'm thinking we are headed there.

Better stop giving to Good Will and keep for Sooner!  

At least what fits keep. 

@Sooner  Which colors of the set do you have your eyes on?

You are so right about Goodwill. I can't imagine being at the start of our weight loss journey and not the end and having to deal with just starting to acquire a whole new wardrobe now. Who knows how long this inflation period will last. G-O-D forbid, we fall into a depression and the bottom falls out from under us...oy.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them for myself. I liked the sky blue and in the summer, I wear something like that after I shower. They appear to be long enough AND not see thru plus I liked the colors. I prefer a sleepshirt to pajamas in the summer.

I'm sure you are right that I could have found them elsewhere for less.

Esteemed Contributor

The set is cute but I wish they came in solid colors.  I don't understand why all the cute sleep sets, especially 100% cotton ones come with crazy print bottoms.  A solid color and they could be worn to run to mailbox, answer the door and not look like you're wearing sleepwear.  Anyone else agree or is it only me?

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

The set is cute but I wish they came in solid colors.  I don't understand why all the cute sleep sets, especially 100% cotton ones come with crazy print bottoms.  A solid color and they could be worn to run to mailbox, answer the door and not look like you're wearing sleepwear.  Anyone else agree or is it only me?

@mspatmac 

There are some nice sleep/pajama dresses on Lands' End. Many are 100% supima cotton, solids and pretty prints.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I think the $38 you’re referring to in the old thread was a discounted price. I went back through my purchase history and found that I paid $42 and change in March 2019. I can’t be sure, but I really think that was discounted from something closer to $50. While the price did go up, it was really nice like $10 to $15.

On the other hand, I’ve been wearing that set of nightshirts for 2 years and they’re still in great shape. They’re comfortable and long enough to cover my behind on my 5’10” frame which isn’t always easy to find.

The $62 price did give me pause, but I ordered the yellow. (I’m plus size and Costco doesn’t carry my size so that’s not a helpful suggestion.)

Costco carries sizes up to 3x.  Is QVC offering sizes 4 and 5X?  

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I think the $38 you’re referring to in the old thread was a discounted price. I went back through my purchase history and found that I paid $42 and change in March 2019. I can’t be sure, but I really think that was discounted from something closer to $50. While the price did go up, it was really nice like $10 to $15.

On the other hand, I’ve been wearing that set of nightshirts for 2 years and they’re still in great shape. They’re comfortable and long enough to cover my behind on my 5’10” frame which isn’t always easy to find.

The $62 price did give me pause, but I ordered the yellow. (I’m plus size and Costco doesn’t carry my size so that’s not a helpful suggestion.)

@RollTide2008   I think I purchased the same set of nighties a few years ago. The prices for all things 100% cotton has gone sky high. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@RollTide2008   I think I purchased the same set of nighties a few years ago. The prices for all things 100% cotton has gone sky high. 

@Shanus  Did you click on the link in my OP?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I love them and will order a set.  Or two.

Prices are going up and inflation will be rampant.  You can bank on it.  You can look back and see historically why and I'm thinking we are headed there.

Better stop giving to Good Will and keep for Sooner!  

At least what fits keep. 

@Sooner  Which colors of the set do you have your eyes on?

You are so right about Goodwill. I can't imagine being at the start of our weight loss journey and not the end and having to deal with just starting to acquire a whole new wardrobe now. Who knows how long this inflation period will last. G-O-D forbid, we fall into a depression and the bottom falls out from under us...oy.

@Susan Louise Ha!  I am keeping a wary eye to the future right now!  

I ordered the blue and the pale pink.  I wanted the yellow but was afraid it would be too bright.  I'm not wild about the little prints, but it will be dark and I'll be asleep!  Woman Wink

I got a print dress from them a month ago and sent it back because the print was wildly bright yellow.  SO I am afraid of yellow right now!  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

Costco carries sizes up to 3x.  Is QVC offering sizes 4 and 5X?  

Sorry, dude, but I've never seen larger than an extra large in my club in any brand.  Right now on the Costco website, the only Hochman items are pajamas, which is not what we're discussing, and they also are only available to an extra large.