Honored Contributor

Carole Hochman 3-pc pajama set

OMG! I had to get the red fair isle!!! What a terrific versatile set for the winter/holiday season!!! A279498...

I thought I'd post about it for those who didn't see the presentation about an hour or so ago Smiley Very Happy

Watch the video if you have time!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman 3-pc pajama set

Definitely! Gifting to DIL, Now I'm thinking about one for me. The soft taupe shade is my favorite. However, Each color is beautiful.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Definitely! Gifting to DIL, Now I'm thinking about one for me. The soft taupe shade is my favorite. However, Each color is beautiful.

@Sweet_Serenity  Your DIL will love it...a terrific gift! I can't help but be your enabler and say to get your choice too while they are still in stock. My guess is that the red fair isle and the taupe 'truffle lace' will sell out 1st...don't regret not getting it! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

That's cute, cute, cute adorable! Saw it on the morning show.  Truffle Lace is nice.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Sista!!😍
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That's cute, cute, cute adorable! Saw it on the morning show.  Truffle Lace is nice.

@SilleeMee YES!  And I love that the jacket is long to cover the HooHa (as Jeannie Bice would say...LOL) and it has pockets!!! Smiley Very Happy

The leggings and tank top I can wear with so many other things too...awesome, awesome set!!!

Honored Contributor

Jane is showing it right now!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz    CH .......stop making new styles !!!

I have over 200 CH pj's night gowns and loungers.It is my weakness <3  I have no more room to add more styles and i cannot part with any of them.

I love them all   <3

p.s.  they NEVER wear out  <3  and wash perfectly!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz    CH .......stop making new styles !!!

I have over 200 CH pj's night gowns and loungers.It is my weakness <3  I have no more room to add more styles and i cannot part with any of them.

I love them all   <3

@MalteseMomma   ooonooo.gif...I have about 15 sets (which include Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer sets...not including nightgowns) and I thought that was a lot!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise @MalteseMomma @SilleeMee @Sweet_Serenity

Love this set. 

I wish the leggings and other PJ pants came with a tall inseam choice. 

Ladies, enjoy your comfy sets!