Super Contributor

Carole Hochman 100% Cotton Nightgown Available

A269973.  This is described as a maxi dress, but it looks like more of a night shirt to me.  I really like Carole Hochman 100% cotton night shirts, but I think I would prefer short sleeves to a tank dress.  Did anyone see the presentation?  I don't know why there is no video since this was presented.

I am on the fence but would really like to see it modeled before I order.  I know there are other Carole Hochman 100% cotton fans out there.  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman 100% Cotton Nightgown Available

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a mumu with a piece of fabric sewn at the bottom. It's awful.

Honored Contributor

fabric -   yes, 100$ cotton

design -  no

Honored Contributor

🙄of course the $ was meant to be %...I am not able to edit my posts

Esteemed Contributor

It looks to much like a Logo item with the mixed patterns.  I just don't care for mixed patterns at all.  Maybe if it was all the pretty flowers it would be a possibility and yes, to  me it looks like a maxi dress.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @GoodyShoes - Everyone has their tastes.  If you like it, get it.  I used to buy Carole Hochman, but at some point they changed.  I get my 100% (or high %) cotton."nightgowns" from Amazon.  I like t-shirt styles, not all the way to the floor.   Nightgowns are less expensive in Amazon, and they have lots of styles.  It is a pain to look there because vendors group a bunch of sleeping gowns together, and when I select a style and color I like I need to double check the materials, because they may group in one item nightgowns made from different  materials.  But everything I have received in nightgowns has been just as expected, since fit is easy, and I am a happy customer. 

Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes.  Costco had a Carole Hochman 100% cotton 4pc sleep set last year for $10, tank, short sleeve top, capris & shorts. Not sure if they'll have any 100% cotton sleepwear this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

🙄of course the $ was meant to be %...I am not able to edit my posts

I was having problems with this, it is harder than before, but doable.  I like to fix typing errors too -- well ... sometimes.  To edit click on the 3 dots, and the first thing in a drop down menu is "Edit Reply".  If I just click on it, I used to be able to edit, but not anymore.  I am stubborn so kept trying, and figured out you have to click on the arrow down first, then back up and click on "Edit Reply".  So, for whatever reason, I have to scroll to other choices first, then back into "Edit Reply".  I don't know why it is like this, but this works. apologies for my typos!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the alert, but for gown, I'll invest in Elieen West cotton.  Fabulous and they wear for years and years.