Honored Contributor

Use to be cotton, now mostly poly!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Walmarts is better and of course Dillards

That catalog Vermont Country Store you need 2 credit cards, but, they have beautiful stuff

Honored Contributor

Last time I tried this line was years ago. I bought two sets with snap tops. The snaps would fly open exposing everything. I always like the prints and the concepts but the line has never been well made in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

So true. I just checked my 20 year old Carol Hochman set. It's 95% cotton. 

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately her QVC line has been "QVCed"--quality way down, price way up.

Regular Contributor

Have bought CH 100% cotton sleep shirts for years... Sadly, like everyone else... all of these companies are masking polyester with "flutter soft" and other combinations of words to say "polyester".  So very sad she has resorted to the same.  Won't be buying this new collection sadly

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Use to be cotton, now mostly poly!!!

@goldensrbest   I noticed that too.  When I wear poly to bed I wake up sweating. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i stopped buying her items when she sold the company.

for me, the quality was a big step down.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I bought a set of 2 night shirts last spring that were 100% cotton.  There was an uproar about how much they cost, but I've been pleased with my purchase.

I also have a pair of feather soft pajamas.  I don't think they're particularly hot to wear.

Valued Contributor

The clothing with the polyester not only doesn't breathe but a lot of it pills like crazy . One or Two washes and it's no longer wearable .