Esteemed Contributor

OMG ........no new this yr from Carol....   Smiley Sad  ....I am a CH junkie. I own hundreds (no joke) and need new...lol.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Carol Hochman withdrawal

her brand is coming to hsn......so hang tight for more new.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Much prefer Karen Neuberger which I find at Marshall's or Aria.  CH seems to run small to for me.

Honored Contributor

I love Carole Hockman pj's.  I own lots of them.

Esteemed Contributor

She will premiere on HSN on 1/17/17

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Does that mean she will be leaving the Q?

Honored Contributor

I hate to ruin the flow going but I purchased CH pj's and was very disappointed in the cheap fleece that was used.  They are in the mail back to QVC.  It was my fault that I did not pay attention to the fabric in the description but the pj's looked horrible.  What amazes me are the prices of pj's.  It's not like we are going out in public in them.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

i dont know @itsmagic.

the line on hsn is one she is actually involved with. the carole hochman line on qvc is no longer hers.

As it turns out apparently Hochman, like some other fashion designers, lost the legal right to use her own name as a brand. So the Hochman collection on QVC is not designed by her and has no association with her.

So her new HSN line will compete with her old company’s QVC line.

We guess when Hochman left her old company she didn’t have a non-compete clause, or at least not a lengthy one.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/hsn-newbie-carole-hochman-to-compete-against-old-b...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

i dont know @itsmagic.

the line on hsn is one she is actually involved with. the carole hochman line on qvc is no longer hers.

As it turns out apparently Hochman, like some other fashion designers, lost the legal right to use her own name as a brand. So the Hochman collection on QVC is not designed by her and has no association with her.

So her new HSN line will compete with her old company’s QVC line.

We guess when Hochman left her old company she didn’t have a non-compete clause, or at least not a lengthy one.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/hsn-newbie-carole-hochman-to-compete-against-old-b...

WOW!!!! 

Thank you for this info....I did not know all this,no wonder things have changed. I still have the first ones she sold here and they still are as good as new and I never took any special care of them at all  <3

I'll be over at  hsn    Jan, 17           Smiley Happy 

FATE MUST HAVE GUIDED ME TO START THIS POST.........lol

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I just did some online research and Komar Brands owns both Carole Hochman and Cuddle Duds.