Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carmen Marc Valvo on HSN now!

On 9/19/2014 vaccinia said:
On 9/18/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/18/2014 vaccinia said:

Just checked out the items recently aired and love that little quilted faux leather jacket, but wouldn't get enough wear out of it to justify it since I already have a faux leather jacket I like.

I've seen the Carmen Marc Valvo pieces on HSN before and always liked them. I know I'll end up purchasing something eventually!

vaccinia, I feel the same, there seems to be so many lovely fashions right now..so many things I WANT, lol! Guess this is our year!

And we have the Scandal collection launching at The Limited next week! I'm going broke but I'll look good!

Thats right, lol! I have a feeling you already look great!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

On 9/19/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/19/2014 vaccinia said:
On 9/18/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/18/2014 vaccinia said:

Just checked out the items recently aired and love that little quilted faux leather jacket, but wouldn't get enough wear out of it to justify it since I already have a faux leather jacket I like.

I've seen the Carmen Marc Valvo pieces on HSN before and always liked them. I know I'll end up purchasing something eventually!

vaccinia, I feel the same, there seems to be so many lovely fashions right now..so many things I WANT, lol! Guess this is our year!

And we have the Scandal collection launching at The Limited next week! I'm going broke but I'll look good!

Thats right, lol! I have a feeling you already look great!Cool

Aw, that's so sweet! Back at ya!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for that. It was yesterday, but I was able to order the jacket just now. It's on wait list.