Honored Contributor

I don't understand why you'd have a cargo pocket on a skinny pant.  It's not like you would actually use that pocket.  I know I wouldn't.

And putting the cargo pocket on as a design element just seems goofy to me.  Give me a clean line on a skinny pant.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I don't understand why you'd have a cargo pocket on a skinny pant.  It's not like you would actually use that pocket.  I know I wouldn't.

And putting the cargo pocket on as a design element just seems goofy to me.  Give me a clean line on a skinny pant.

I think there are occasions for a clean line, but a cargo pocket gives a garment a different, more casual look and feel. Sometimes, I like having them, and in most cases, they're just flat against the pant leg anyway.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva , I ordered but I think I gonna regret it. I went with my normal size. I figuratively flipped a coin. I don't like them as snug as some of model who were a size down but fear now they will be too big. Ugh. Wish I was as strong as you. 

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , I ordered but I think I gonna regret it. I went with my normal size. I figuratively flipped a coin. I don't like them as snug as some of model who were a size down but fear now they will be too big. Ugh. Wish I was as strong as you. 

@Sheilaray, with my body shape, I cannot ever size down in Diane's pants, or any pants for that matter where that is recommended.  I would have stuck with my normal size but I couldn't get a handle on the material either.  Colleen said it almost felt like suede.  I have a dog.  Not sure that is the best for me.  LOL