Contributor

So the cargo jegging is being touted as a 5% spandex skinny but when you look at the details, it is 2% spandex.  Watch out when the spokesperson says what the material is made from because almost every time I go to the website and actually check the details, it is never what they are saying on TV.  Another tee that was for sale was sold as modal, but when I checked it was cotton and poly.  They should not be able to do that!

Honored Contributor

Don't know what show or item you're talking about.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Don't know what show or item you're talking about.

@rms1954 She’s Referring to hsn, Diane Gilman’s cargo jean ts.   Love her jeans.  Got them today in beige and black.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cargo Jeggings.....

[ Edited ]

@valleygirl22  Do you mean the GILI cargo jeggings?  If so I looked at the petite size version & all the reviews said they ran small.  Personally I don't want to add the extra bulk of the large pocket on my lower thigh.  Diane Gilman on HSN is selling cargo jeggings today too as the Today's Special.  Must be a more popular style than I thought!  Though I didn't buy the cargo jeggings I did buy a pair of Diane Gilman's virtual stretch jeans in black.  Her fit is fantastic!

Honored Contributor

She's referring to Diane Gilman's TSV on HSN.  I didn't hear anyone call them jeggings although they are pull on.  18 poly/2% spandex/18% poly.  The product description calls them skinny crops but they don't look like that to me.  They look like  full length, slim twills and jeans.

Trusted Contributor

”Stretch twill cargo jeggings”.  They are ankle length.

Valued Contributor

I  saw them MANY times. The tall is 29 1/2" inseam. These are ankle pants as far as I'm concerned.

Respected Contributor

Content:

80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% spandex

DG2 HSN special - correct statement

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She's referring to Diane Gilman's TSV on HSN.  I didn't hear anyone call them jeggings although they are pull on.  18 poly/2% spandex/18% poly.  The product description calls them skinny crops but they don't look like that to me.  They look like  full length, slim twills and jeans.

exclusive! DG2 by Diane Gilman Stretch Twill Cargo Jegging

Honored Contributor

I was going to order them in the black or the olive but never did.  

The presentations on these were a mess.  First Diane kept saying they were 5% spandex.  Then the sizing.  Yikes.

During all the morning presentations I saw they were saying to go with your normal size.  Do not size down.  When they asked the models what size they were in, many of them had sized down.  One of the models said she's a 14 and was in the medium.  But in the models that sized down they looked too tight.  Diane said they were supposed to be more of a relaxed leg.  

Then I saw them presented with Colleen and she said to size down and Diane was agreeing with her to size down!  If they can't figure out the sizing, I'm not bothering.