Super Contributor

Cardigan Obsessed 🙄

Come on Issac.....will always love you, but loosing interest in same ole same ole🤕
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cardigan Obsessed 🙄

I wish he would make more T-shirt dresses with V-necks.  They are much more flattering than all the crew neck dresses that he does.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Everytime I see him on I think, not aNother peplum?!!😜

Valued Contributor

EVERYONE has too many cardigans! I'm glad some people get to use them all year but cardigans are not the first thing we reach for here in Louisiana in the summer!! 😆
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I wish he would make more T-shirt dresses with V-necks.  They are much more flattering than all the crew neck dresses that he does.

@Puppy Lips   I prefer v neck everything over a crewneck...lengthening to neck/body. Have many of his v neck tees.

Super Contributor

Totally agree....out with peplums.....too much lace
Esteemed Contributor

@metrogal wrote:

I have tried peplums several times, both Isaac and Susan Graver.  They just do not work for me and I end up sending them all back.  No more!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@metrogal wrote:

@metrogal   ITA. I haven't figured out who the peplum is flattering on. I have no hips at all, but it looks weird on me...like a ballet tutu. I'm sure a plus sized woman doesn't need a extra "ruffle" at butt level either. 

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
EVERYONE has too many cardigans! I'm glad some people get to use them all year but cardigans are not the first thing we reach for here in Louisiana in the summer!! 😆

@spursfan2   All restaurants, movies and stores here are highly air conditioned. I always have a cardigan with me or jean jacket. I even keep a black cardi in the car just in case.

Honored Contributor

I admit I am cardigan obsessed. Love cardigans! I don’t own any IM cardigans, but I have lots of styles, sleeve lengths, solids, & prints in other brands. I wear mine layered over other pieces and all buttoned up on their own as tops. I have way too many so I am trying not to buy anymore right now.