Honored Contributor

Re: Capris that are tight around the calf

@Andreatoo wrote:

@151949

I think you'd like the capris I recently purchased at Bass Pro (Natural Reflections) as the calfs are adjustable!

I purchased the camo but they came in some lovely solids as well. 100% cotton! $21.97

IMO,  These pants are much too long to be capris .... they are cropped pants.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have found most of the pants on the Q to be very wide in the seat, thigh, and calf.

I couldn't even recommend a brand that runs wider, except perhaps Gloria Vanderbilt (Costco carries that brand.)  

That's the reason I can't/don't buy pants, etc. from QVC. They're cut WAY too big and wide.

Esteemed Contributor

Capri pants are meant to be fitted.  Try cullouttes or gaucho pants looseness.

Valued Contributor

Every time I got sucked in and bought a pair of d & co pants the legs have been quite large. They look like they hug the leg because 5'9" models are wearing xxs/xs. I search the web for true slim leg pants and they are hard to find. The click here measurements usually have bottom of the leg numbers as well as thigh and knee. 

Honored Contributor

@151949I'm a pear shape and I LOVE these crops.  I have multiples and cut the buckle off of some.  The white won't show beige underwear either!  I don't put anything of mine in the dryer.  There's enough cotton that it would make a difference IMO.  People everywhere ask me where I got them.  They look great with all kinds of shoes.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I understand that "skinny" is the current style in all things pants but honestly, is not a good look for me. I carry weight around my abdomen and hips - I take prednisone for my asthma and it has this delightful side effect. For this reason I prefer to wear straight leg pants and capris that have a little volume to the leg. Not too much but also not the ones that are shaped to come in close to the calf either. Those "skinny" bottoms just accent the size of the hips on any woman who actually has womanly hips. Looking at all the capris offered on QVC I see very few that aren't "skinny" so I buy elsewhere. Why does QVC always go over the deep end with trends instead of offering some variety like other stores do?

@151949 Go to Walmart and try out "Danskin". They wash and wear like iron. They have them both in regular and plus size. My sister-in-law likes "Just My Size". Those have wider legs.

Why pay for shipping when you can go to the store and try on the pants.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44
No,Capri length, I own them. I know that the picture looks otherwise.
I made the suggestion to solve the OP's problem but I think she would rather vent LOL