Honored Contributor

Re: Canyon Retreat by Denim & Co.

Canyon Retreat will be broadcasting live from the Greenhorn Ranch. The only one I could find is in Northern California. Gary will be there. Tess will be in the studio. Smiley Happy

I wish I could watch it all, but I will have to DVR most. I won't be around until later Sunday, AND it is the anniversary of 9-11, which is a big deal in our area. 

Esteemed Contributor

The fleece jacket now has 7 glowing reviews - all 5 star.  Just sayin'.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The upcoming CR TSV is EasyStretch denim slim straight leg jeans. That's all I know.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee! I'm a little disappointed - more JEANS???  I heard someone say "fringe" and I got all excited!   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks @SilleeMee! I'm a little disappointed - more JEANS???  I heard someone say "fringe" and I got all excited!   Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

Jeans...I know, right?

But if they're like the EasyStretch straight-leg jeans from a previous TSV, they are a good fit for me. The waistband is everything and the EasyStretch denim will not bag out at all. I own four pairs of that jean. I love them. It took a couple of returns to find the right size but once I found it I was super happy with the way they fit me. Hope they bring in some earthy colors this go-round.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  Since you did all of the work to find the right size... would you say we should go by the click measurements? Say I have 36 inch hips would I go larger or stay close to the actual hip measurement?

Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

@SilleeMee  Since you did all of the work to find the right size... would you say we should go by the click measurements? Say I have 36 inch hips would I go larger or stay close to the actual hip measurement?

Thanks for your help.

@gtx 

I'm not going to jump the gun on sizing with the upcoming jean. I'm only assuming that it might have a similar fit to a previous TSV of the same fabric and style. But as far as what size to pick...?? I will hate to say one thing and then have it not work out for you. But I will say that, with the EasyStretch fabric, I went down one size based on some reviews I read about the stretch and how you can go down a size with it.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I am buying jeans for the first time in a long time and like to know the experience of others with a fabric. It is hard to tell from what the hosts say and the models are usually in a size too small.

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

@SilleeMee  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I am buying jeans for the first time in a long time and like to know the experience of others with a fabric. It is hard to tell from what the hosts say and the models are usually in a size too small.

You're welcome @gtx 

Go with the garment measurements chart. The jeans fit according to that chart. I went down a size b/c I want my jeans to fit snug, not tight. The EasyStretch fabric keeps its shape and will not go bigger on you as the day goes on. It will not shrink either. What you pull out of the package is how they will fit wash after wash.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Good grief, more jeans?  They just never run out of them.  As bad as pajamas.  I'm not rushing to order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment