Honored Contributor

Re: Canyon Retreat by Denim & Co.

@SoX wrote:

The slate would be my choice, too.   Is there a video yet?

@SoX 

No, not yet. I haven't seen it presented yet either. I was hoping that it would be in Carolyn's show this morning but it wasn't.Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Yes, that one!  You are good to find it!   Not like the QVC jacket, but it still reminded me of that movie. It looks more like a Mexican serape.  I think Robin Williams ridiculed her for the jacket in the movie.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Canyon-Retreat-Faux-Suede-Bonded-Fleece-Jacket-wCollar.product.A548...

"After careful consideration,"  I went with ... ta da ... both.  I've always wanted a real suede version of the tan, and this one is a "poor cousin," but cute.  The slate is a no-brainer for me, too.   Kinda pricey, but what the hey ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SilleeMee 

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Canyon-Retreat-Faux-Suede-Bonded-Fleece-Jacket-wCollar.product.A548...

"After careful consideration,"  I went with ... ta da ... both.  I've always wanted a real suede version of the tan, and this one is a "poor cousin," but cute.  The slate is a no-brainer for me, too.   Kinda pricey, but what the hey ...

Thank you! @SoX 

I had my TV on early this morning and I watched the live presentation with Carolyn and Gary. Although I like that jacket very much, I've decided that it's just not practical enough to justify buying it. Maybe if it goes on clearance I might consider it at a later time if my size is still left. Cute jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee 

Actually, I changed my mind again ... canceled both because I found a great southwestern corduroy jacket with fleece lining at Boot Barn that I like much better.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Actually, I changed my mind again ... canceled both because I found a great southwestern fleece jacket at Boot Barn that I like much better.

@SoX 

Oh nice! Can you please post a picture of that one?  Love to see it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Had trouble trying to copy directly from the BB ... but here it is (10% off from BB site)  ... it's corduroy w/fleece lining.

Cinch Women's Southwestern Corduroy Plush Fleece Trucker Jacket

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

I love it! You have good taste.