Honored Contributor

Re: Canyon Retreat by Denim & Co.

I just now placed my order for this shirt in the Light Wash. I got it before it might sell out tomorrow night. I've been looking for a shirt like this, made of Tencel, and the snaps will make it easy for me to close. I can honestly say that I have looked at similar Tencel shirts here locally at some western wear stores and they cost somewhere around $100 for Tencel. I think is a good piece to own and it won't go out of fashion.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Canyon-Retreat-TENCEL-Collared-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A522808.h...

Honored Contributor

Three things make it a waste of time to look for clothes for me at QVC: 1) Lack of natural fabrics; 2) lack of petite sizes; and 3) the loud colors of so many prints.

Trusted Contributor

Received my fleece jacket today.  What a horrible  disappointment.  The pattern was not matched anywhere--not  front or sides.  It looked like a mixed up mess! The  back was ok because  it was one solid piece.  I was really looking forward to having this piece in my wardrobe! I bought my regular size, medium, and the fit was fine.  Even had room for a light layer. Hope your jacket looks better than mine did! 

Esteemed Contributor

Uh oh! 😮

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@2zbeach    Did you leave a review?  Potential buyers may be interested in your viewpoint.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I left a review. Just wish I had remembered to take a photo! It was awful. Nothing like the online pic.
Honored Contributor

easy pass for me--not impressed with any of it---prices are kind of high--but that's the norm now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in WM today. They had all sorts of southwestern / Aztec print long cardigan and tees with faux leather trim. It looked a lot like the few Canyon Retreat things I have seen,  some of the things they are now showing seem cheesy to me.,,if you are going to do southwestern, do it well. 

Respected Contributor

That jacket reminds me of the Western jacket Sally Field wore in that movie Mrs. Doubtfire.  Robin Williams mocked her for it. I can't find a pic of it. 

I like the jacket but solids work better for me. Sorry someone here was disappointed. Hope she just got a "bad one."

Trusted Contributor

I prefer bright colors for fall and winter.