Valued Contributor

CC were disappointing today.  I've purchased items similar for much less.  Usually she has a good show.  hat do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Love her collection, @matty liz, all of it. The colors are beautiful and details just enough and feminine. I agree she's pricey, but no more than Graver or Belle or Rivers. So, I'll choose her over those. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a CC plain v neck t-shirt and it's nice.  It's comfortable, soft and I'd go back for me if I needed to.  I also bought that flannel type shirt when it was a TSV for my daughter.  She loves that type of shirt and it's also nice and my daughter liked it.  In general, prices are high everywhere.  I pretty much decided that what I have for fall and winter will have to do.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 of her items inc the TS tee she had that was pretty cheap material but I did buy a pullover zip top and matching pants on sale that were dirt cheap and I love the 2 pieces. I won't buy anyone's clothes that aren't on sale. The prices are too high for me. I'm thinking about another color on the 17.75 zip top. 

Her pants in regular are too short for me, who sells a regular inseam that's 27 inches, not me.

Valued Contributor
Oh this airing was trouble for me since I love loungewear. I ordered 3 of the joggers and 2 of the v neck tops. They look so comfy. I see most of the petites in the joggers are gone.
Valued Contributor

I've never been tempted to buy anything from her line.  It just looks ordinary to me and overpriced for what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I have 3 of her items inc the TS tee she had that was pretty cheap material but I did buy a pullover zip top and matching pants on sale that were dirt cheap and I love the 2 pieces. I won't buy anyone's clothes that aren't on sale. The prices are too high for me. I'm thinking about another color on the 17.75 zip top. 

Her pants in regular are too short for me, who sells a regular inseam that's 27 inches, not me.

@luvmyteddy4 

What's the item # for the $17.75 zip top?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

What's the item # for the $17.75 zip top?

Looks like it went up a few dollars 19.97 and its a half zip top A473229

They raised the pants also. sheesh