Honored Contributor

A518446...........I think its so cute.  I just wonder how they package it?  I would hate for it to get squished during shipping.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Candace's hat

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie 

Cute hat!

I bought one just like it from Amazon a few years ago .... was shipped in a box.

Check out Amazon ..... 'women's fedora" ........ lots of options and prices.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

A518446...........I think its so cute.  I just wonder how they package it?  I would hate for it to get squished during shipping.

cute.  I wonder if it has an adjustable band inside.  Hats are always too big for my tiny tiny head.

Hopefully they would put stuffing in the hat and if it's in a box it shouldn't get crushed.  

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA .............Thanks I will check out Amazon.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I have a Fedora (similar to this.)  Brim not quite so wide.  She always has cute things.  Anyone know what her TSV is?

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

cute.  I wonder if it has an adjustable band inside.  Hats are always too big for my tiny tiny head.

Hopefully they would put stuffing in the hat and if it's in a box it shouldn't get crushed.  

I've noticed, @Imaoldhippie , women with tiny tiny heads always lookso good in wigs....

Honored Contributor

I purchased a gorgeous fedora last winter.  Paid quite a bit more than Candace's brand because I knew I needed a larger size.  Not many brands offer fedoras in multiple sizes.  I have a larger head, plus I have naturally curly hair.  I always need to check measurements before I purchase hats.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
New Contributor
It does have an adjustable band. Candace does try on videos on instagram of most items before they air.
Honored Contributor

Yes, adjustable band helps if your head is smaller than her hat. 

I need the inner circumference to be larger.